anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
second campaign is from 48.25..big air with this report ...43.75 fills it in
gotta be mindful of them trying to get it 2.5 - 5 points above yesterdays highs...that is where they like to suck in long folks...plus 8 - 10 trying to work more magic now at the same area...I don't think they will let the breakout folks win today
yesterday was a day for bad entries and ok exits......today where great entries and good exits....
now we know they will get a 60 minute high and low range......big question is which one...compressed trading as no 30 minute range broken either
volume building at the VAH of yesterday confirms that they are watching it closely
anyone get a gap on the 5 15 30 min. when the 10am est news came out?
still concerned about my data
went all the way down to 1min (didn't do a tick chart) and am not showing any data gaps Red
not on my one minute either RED..........that 43.75 is now the volume leader..this will be a challenge as we have the key number of 950 and the twice IB up at 947...but downside is also challenged as it would take an outside down daily bar to make lows below yesterday lows...statistically not a strong occurence...I'd like to see a 30 minute close below the overnight lows and the 43.75...otherwise I'm afraid my measley two contract runner will get stopped at B/E
quote:
Originally posted by blue

looking at today's (1 june) 947.25 as a top in SPeminis.
923.50H -876.75L = 46.75pts
947.25H -876.75L = 70.5 pts

70.5/46.75 = 150%

Just read your post. The move to 923.50 I call a mature move. Don't know how I came to that term maby I read it somewhere. I have seen other post say we move down from the 947 to 900. We'll see
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!