anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
anyone care to join me at 917...weekly R2 up here...plus 4 area after a minus 8-10 zone.....NQ's trying to hold it back...agressive trade....need a 30 minute close below 912.50....lots of stops there...I don't want to see 920 print ..especially a close above there..

This is agressive as we now have a close above the open, the 60 minute high and the overnight high...
initial target if this works is "running the triples"
the only other good thing about this trade is that the YM has not closed above the 60 minute high...and hopefully won't...
took some and tightened at 912.50..open print is here...(3) matching 5 minute lows not run out yet...with any luck they'll want to test the midrange now that we traded on both sides of the IB today
gheesh...took some at 909.75.......have three left and will watch to see if we close above 912.50 on the 30 minute now...to cover these...they ran the triples......so cool...!! midrange is here..
Wished I had joined ya ... milk it !!
Drew this channel a couple of weeks ago and haven't adjusted the lines since. At upper end of channel FWIW.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Very nice short Bruce in an otherwise higher high/low....one tick off the high. I have those same channels MM, on my 30 min
nice charts guys....I was watching the TICK and the plus 4 - 5.5 zone.......those "triples" are what helped me pull the trigger to target those...I usually need to see 3 - 5 points potential before it is worth going for the triple run
that is a very cool channel..nice stuff being posted by many these days
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!