anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
after consolidation days like Tuesday, fades are a bit harder as the potential for a breakout increases....I still like zones mentioned from yesterday as the keys to watch
I agree...I go with the flow on mon-tues breakout and even better on tight days/ranges still long the 899.5...On the laptop for a couple of weeks, doing some fishing, relaxing, playing with the kids and playing some blackjack (and doing well SO FAR). I really needed some time away from the markets.
enjoy joe...this open near overnight has me short.....bias
......got 17.25's..will add at plus 4- 5.5 if needed
short some @ 920.25
scratched trade ... expected it to come off quicker ... if moves higher beyond this R2 will reconsider a short at a different level
NQ's & Dow were also holding up strong and price wasn't pulling back with $TICK pullbacks ... looked at 1min ES chart and just wasn't coming off fast enough ... espec. w/ R2 right there ... and $VOLD had strong trend up. Might be kickin' myself later, but am going to wait and see what price does and have another look at it.
monitoring for failure at the pus 8 - 10 zone..this second short.....runners got stopped after plus 2.5 went baclk to open range...on first trade...no air on the chart to tareget up here
pulled some at 17.50......wacthing 21.50 as peek volume price....any luck they will go get 911 today...30 minute closing showing well today...a market struggling to go higher
The +8-10 zone was the end of the upmove and it reacted back down quickly ... the trade of the day ... and I missed it, was offering 924.00 and didn't chase it, argh ... nice trade with a retracement back down near the open and yday's hi.
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!