anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
and triples were just run out
12.75 is it for me..that's the low of volume spike bar and I'm out of ammo
13.75 was the first sign of "air" on the way back up....no price bar overlap on the one minute......air at 16.25 too...
short from 909.25...taking half off at 903.25
you saw the chart yesterday..sold that 923.50 area 3 times for nice scalps each time!....going to exit my entire short at 903.50 cause big money(100 lotters) have been buying this entire down draft only small money doing the selling!
bingo ...out at 903.50..wow..nice start!

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
starting shorts at the 19.50's here in overnight....I think I may be early on this.....lots of stops above the 24 - 25 area...my thoughts are that they will need to test the overnight singles and previous days high so that is target to tighten on runners...no news to inspire today...market is 6.5 points higher trhen yesterdays close so it's gapping so far
based on volume alone we have attractors at 919.50, 915, 910 and 906....the flip side of this is that this can be looked at a supporting factor......we have yet to break a Monday , tuesday range this week....
adding at 22.25....this is a 4 contract position and no more add's....overnight and me are not a great match...will not be thrilled if they cn get a 9 am close above 924.......target is initially 19.50...they may try for those 24 - 25 stops so a tricky spot for an add
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!