anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
I didn't say which morning. ha

g'morn'
We hit our head on that 56.00 area 3 times yesterday, if we test it today
we may go thru... IMHO

gm
I for one hope you're right, red.

The way I'm reading it and of course it's open for debate is that we're starting on the 3rd impulse from a weak 5th primary. What's tricky is that the start retraced to the 50% to where it's at now only after the 2nd squibble batting for price. It really could pop hard in a triangle range in any direction to fight over it. I'm not trading this morning until after IB, or its basic handle I have on IB at any rate.
well said MM...I share your viewpoint!! I'd hate to see these threads get turned into a boasting and ego stroking arena. Plenty of other places out on the web to satisfy that particular need. If your not here to learn from others and share ideas then what would be the point? Those who think they know it all about the markets get in the most trouble.........850 - 853 is a high volume attractor I'm keeping my eyes on for any bulls to start winning from this point
quote:
Originally posted by MonkeyMeat

SPQR ... man, that's harsh. A number of folks, including Bruce, offer some great and varied information. I enjoy some good fun and entertainment along with trading and posting trades and analysis and the "why's" behind what anyone is thinking ... especially if accompanied by a chart and focused on the good of all in a variety of ways. I would trust that you approach things in the same spirit. Hope your day and everyone's day went well and booked some profits !!!

I shorted 45. That's just absolutely gorgeous program trading. They took the kids to school, stole their money and reversed it with a tick. OMG
Do everyone a favor and STFU talking about me.
I covered 41.25. Up 3 3/4 handles. I want to see what they're doing. They way I read it a break past 41 to the downside was owned by bears. We'll see.
Bought 41.75 for a nice bull run. Hopefully.
lost 1.25

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

For Friday 4/24
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!