anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
I knew 914 would be tuff but we have hit it several times,
if it were Mike Tyson it would be down for the count
I'm still trying to get that break out of the range red.....it's literally like watching paint dry....my two year old has discovered the joys of finger painting which I have been fortunate enough to watch today
the only problem with this short is that it seems too logical and expected.......with this crappy volume they could just as easily bust out the highs in a flash..perhaps with bonds closing they will decide which way to go today
all I want is to see them get that low down near 902.50 and break the range........this is like a bad summer day.......doesn't everyone know that korea is firing off nukes and GM is gonna file.......c'mon Joe we need ya to sell em big now....
keeping my eyes on 08.50 if they try to retest..that is a low volume area that would fill in this distribution
Hi Bruce

Looks like it will end up a narrow range day.
Waiting for the outcome of GM next week.
Theres been a build up of heavy volume at 908 level for these past few days. My guess is whatever the GM outcome, the market will sell off. Probably will do a mini rally initially to trap bulls.
My 2 cents.
all I can say is WTF was that !!!
well I wanted 921 as per my post from yesterday / we closed @ 921.75...lol
Kool said we might blow thru 923.50 I'd say we did
I took off early today, what in world was that 140k volume bar thats the largest I have ever seen in one min and 250k in 5min is something wrong with my charts?
Bruce, you still playing around with the VWAP? I have been watching the RTH cumulative VWAP on the nasdaq and its been cool stuff.
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!