anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
Thanks for the kind words Kool and posting your charts..I do grow weary when folks get disrespectful. I also don't like what it brings out in myself but I really did try to give SPQR a chance. To be honest I never could follow what he was posting. Some make trading really complex. Whatever works for ya I guess...thanks for the invite..I certainly plan to get in your room once my world settles a bit .

This weekend we are renting a camper that sleeps all of us and the new born ( she's 3 months)...now this may get stressfull...lol. have a great weekend

Bruce
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

Bruce, always enjoy your insight! If you ever get tired of the spqr"s (jmr's) of the world , your always welcome to join us!

quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

I have checked the IP address of this new poster "JMR" and "SPQR". They are the same. It's time to say good bye. I always knew he/she was jealous and a non trader but this is ridiculous.....I will keep my responses to JMR as they may help somebody. Some of these folks are just absolutely freakin crazy and just love pain....they have some strange motivations.......

WOW!!! I been busy and didn't see this post till today (saturday)
that's the second time spqr/jmr has done this. The last time
it happened I told them (spqr/jmr) I felt so used....lol
I don't know how I feel now
That's why I put up the thread about "understanding SPQR" ... because he would interrupt a variety of threads with something even shy of double-talk ... it's called gibberish. Also, he went beyond rude ... often for no reason at all. His posts had a manic quality to them and he wanted the spotlight on him continually. Bright person with serious issues. In any case, all someone like that does is detract from the quality and communication of the forum. Hell, I was nice to SPQR initially and he told me to "bugger off" ... lol.
yea; he/she was here several months ago so I knew how they were; BUT I didn't think
they would try to pull the different person routine again....lol...cause they got caught
then also. There may be others that have different identity; I'am not one of them
LOL Red,

I just saw that 2, I guess I better get rid of my alter ego FundamentalistJane before someone catches me.
Bruce;

Check your e-mail
I have 887 - 889 as key support as that was a high volume thrust that started this up move
Bruce, isn't that also a minus 8-10 Pitbull zone as well? I've got a support zone in same area ... some others also have price numbers there.
the minus 4 - 5.5 came in at a good spot off that 92.50 open print......so "no" to the minus 8 - 10 zone but yes to the minus 4 - 5.5...nice volume and tick thrust to get long on....."air" was in market too.....top three incredients for the fade.......volume lower was the fourth..that was a classic for anyone who follows fades like I do...traded back to open one minute low...
My bad ... lol ... misread my chart and was looking at the "open" print at 7:30 CST on my 1min. Unfolded well as a potential nice trade. Also had been looking at what you refer to as other "ingredients" that I'd read in your post on the Pitbull thread.
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!