anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
neutral day..hoping for a close towards the middle or lower..897 - 896 area....with that said we will probably close on the highs...LOL

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
How do you compute the 912.75 and 917.5? thanks
kools tools: the initial thrust off of a low or high before a meaning ful retrace gives the price projection, a point of support or resistance.
I think they will test that beautiful 908 number and the tuesday high so I'm wearing my short glasses,,,IF and that is a big if a rally unfolds today I have the 918 so that matches your 917 kool...these 10 point numbers still in play for some reason this summer.....I'm on the 912.50 now..this is overnight so going light and cautious
that IS interesting...not sure why!(the ten point numbers). fwiw... first touch of my 912.75 gave 4 handles , this one probably near the same ,but i really feel were going to see 917.50-918.50 ... time will tell! 2nd day in a row closing ticks over 800! a decline (into the 22nd?) would seem to be a real danger here. i will definitly try selling that 917-18 zone. Why? when ive constantly been longer term bullish to 980-1025? because, in terms of time , it still seems too soon to me ! any way we shall see!
projections down to 909.00, could go a bit lower.... just covered my latest short scalp from 912.50!... may consider buying 908or 9 for the ride up , but like u Bruce ,i really have my short blinders on at 917.50or above!!!!
damn cpi report will make this like gambling now......the overnight...it just kills me.....lol
took small loss at 912.75...my plan is to take breaks of the 5 minute opening range ( not using one minute here in summer) to target the plus or minus 4 and the overnight numbers and if needed the 918
Short at 913.5. Target 904
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!