anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
I think they want that low of last week and then the 912 - 913 break out point...not today though on the 912.....good luck on those puts...looks lika a real "keeper" to me
covering 929.50
hourly proj down is 926.75...will buy at 926.25
out of half of my puts with ES at bouncing around at 929 area ... tightening up stop on rest
ES was reacting off daily S2 ... and still have in mind Monday's run up and a bit of a run up that I had SPY calls for as a day (or more) trade that I covered each day (option day trade on SPY). I still see potential of 926-923 today ... but, again, the pm in recent days has run up off of any lows ... was looking for more of a precipitous fall/plummet in price. Will hopefully make some on the 2nd half of position ... may even peel out of half of that around 926 and hold a quarter of initial position.
hit 927...one tick from hourly proj which was 926.75...it must now be considered fullfilled
Another reason I covered ... 60min chart got down to where a potential H&S neckline (trendline) was in the 929 price area. Out of rest of put position with ES trading at 931.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

could be considered a triple top ... espec considering the highs overnight. Then again, we're in a trading range, albeit only a week+ on the Daily, and traded down to the low end conciding with the 920's. Just more observations.
Nice call Kool ... much appreciated!!
33 - 35 is the break down point so this is what us sellers want to see hold now on this push up..
many times they will try and fill in the second set of singles on a day which actually has the fill in point near 36.25
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!