anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
Thanks MM;
The reason I ask about 914. In the past when a # shows up in my projection
we have made it to that # more times than not that day or the next. I had two
pivots @ 909 & 910.25 Bruce had that area as HV. May be tuff to get to
914 tonight.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Interesting scenario kool, I have this possible one too

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
With the high closing $tick I'm trading as if the retest of that huge volume surge at 891 - 893 is a given....in other words for me it's just a matter of when and not IF it happens.....an obvious gap open higher for the RTH will have me selling for the 909-911 retest first
overnight hit weekly R1 at 914...also Reds projection.....nice call Red!!

EDIT : Red had a projection he made last week at 914...seperate from the weekly levels
I have shorts from 910.75....I have first volume zone at 905.50...then the dreaded 900 and nothing else really until that 91 - 93 attractor...but overnight won't have enough contracts for me to hold for that on the remote chance it hits in overnight
Odds favor two sided trade around opening print......so it seems like it should be a sell the rally and buy the break type of day....opposite of yesterday..

922 - 925 is obvious chart pivot on the high side
my thinking is that when they couldn't push it 5 points over yesterdays high then I want to try and sell it, especially if we have other numbers there........my overnight data has a gap at 12.50
overnight high and low in the window of plus 4 - 5.5....with open at 09.75
continuing to sell rallies...gap in data down at 906 should get cleaned up..market at 909.50.....no longs up here or me
we know they'll run out a 60 minute high or low......just like the will run out a RTH high or low.....my vote is the low run out...a high run out is a sell opportunity
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!