anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
pulled one off at 49.75...last target is 47.50........only had two here.....no guts, no glory....
the only real objective that hasn't been met is a trade outside of last weeks RTH range....my bias is to downside as long as 41 - 42.50 can hold back any rally attemp now...so the target is down in the 20's if we can break the RH of Monday and tuesday to the downside
If we break down below 935 and hold, I have next signif price action support at the 926-923 zone.
Dow below 8700 now and need NQ to break its low a couple of points or so away ... things may be getting into sync for a sell-off ... ES currently at 933 and looks like trying to hold below 935. If next 5-15 mins, the ES holds below and the NQ and/or Dow don't spike back up ... ES currently trading at 933.

If it pops back up above 935 in next few mins then more suspect.
yeah, this looking ugly for longs now......I was watching that 941 - 942 which has had a lot of volume during this consolidation the past week......oustide bar on dailies now tooo.....

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Btw ... I do have a horse in this race ... bot a chunk of SPY 93 puts when the ES was trading at 938 ... and am keeping a tight stop on on 'em ... will manage the trade based on the ES price ... and also looking to the price action of NQ and Dow.

Initial target is ES 926 ... where I'll peel out of at least some. At this point won't take a loss on the put position.
2:00pm USD
Beige Book...fwiw
at this point ES should not trade above 933
out at 934 from my scalp at 932.50...up 8 so far today ...next attempt at 928.00
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!