anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

now lets see if the crazy theory of the plus 10 number is working.....908, 918, 928..so will we go back now....??..hoping hour low is gonna break and then that overnight low......29.50 will stop this out for runners

bruce - if i may suggest - adjust your numbers by 1 digit - i.e. 929 919 909 ect. and you get what is known as 'palindrome' (sequence of units that can be read the same way in either direction)

i believe that gann would use such sequence of numbers and belived that the markets were attracked to those units

good luck

and, here we are at 939 'palindrome'
thanks Gio..that's a cool idea
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

thanks Gio..that's a cool idea

no - the thanks go to you, for all your contributions to this thread

ciao
What a very nice run up in the nasdaq, hope you guys were long most of the time....but this is were I get off I'm short the NQ's @ 1555.5 going to see if I can get 1535 area
good luck with the trade Joe...I've been bearish the last two days but runners can't get good follow through.....I still like the 928 and the 908 - 909 as targets in the ES from up here...just not sure how I'm going to participate
NQ having trouble getting below pivot 1546

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
just sold that peak!... but remember im just a scalper!

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
comfortably short a couple from 952.75
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!