anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
secondary target is 49 and last at 46.50...will revise if add on at 57.50
I see a DVAL/s1 from Friday @ 858.75
56.75 is low of 4/17 and looked like a decent intraday support area on 5min chart(from 4/17) that's
now possibly good resistance level ... especially considering it's the close of gap on daily chart(RTH)
... also Wkly and Daily Pvt at 56-57 area
nice observations M. Meat...I'm hoping we roll over up here...
52.50 forced me to cover one third as that is my POC now......trying for 47.75 next if not stopped on a high retest
there trying to fill in the single prints so when will traders attempt to buy in this lower volume zone??
$ticks attempting to put in some time below zero but need to do more....would prefer any rally attempt to stay below 53.75 area
47.75 was the lowest volume price so I revised my target to that from the 46.50...only three left now...can they get the 42.50 which started this rally? I hope so!! that is also now the lowest volume price Too
Familiar with MP but not steeped in it beyond the basics
... or any permutations of its use ... but a nice short trade
for all the right reasons ... am seeing 45.50 as possible bounce point based upon ES premarket high near 8am EST and a couple of other reasons ... but if holds below "overnight" high could keep pushing down, especially coming off significant resistance area at HOD ... nice trade and targets Bruce
btw ... initially shorted at 55.50, then scratched trade ... reinitiated at 55.50 again and covered at 49.50 ... was watching $Tick on both entry and exit
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!