anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
took two off at 27.25 as it is overnight midpoint....final target in overnight is still 23.50 as that is peak volume interest...
isnt that an island reversal on the ES, day only, from jul2 to jul15 (yest) - with throwback near 907 ?

cool day..I reversed my overnight short at the break of the 5 minute high to target the plus 4 and the high from yesterday.....VA high was there too....now short to try and get the overnight low...obviosuly need trade below the OR low
my thoughts go to where is the 30 minute range and the overnight range...we know they will run them out...question always is which way though....
pulled two at 24.25...just above key overnight volume....trying to hold for the overnight low....don't want trade above 5 minute high
that would be cool gio....that 908 magnet number messed me up yesterday..so real close to your magnet...all doji players gonna get smoked if they take out this low now...odds don't favor a trend so I expect trade around open today..hopefully after they run out the overnight low
quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

isnt that an island reversal on the ES, day only, from jul2 to jul15 (yest) - with throwback near 907 ?

just sold 28.50 again...this the hV key to watch that is building over time
now lets see if the crazy theory of the plus 10 number is working.....908, 918, 928..so will we go back now....??..hoping hour low is gonna break and then that overnight low......29.50 will stop this out for runners
stop now at break even on runners now that we retested the open print again
quote:
Originally posted by BruceM

now lets see if the crazy theory of the plus 10 number is working.....908, 918, 928..so will we go back now....??..hoping hour low is gonna break and then that overnight low......29.50 will stop this out for runners

bruce - if i may suggest - adjust your numbers by 1 digit - i.e. 929 919 909 ect. and you get what is known as 'palindrome' (sequence of units that can be read the same way in either direction)

i believe that gann would use such sequence of numbers and belived that the markets were attracked to those units

good luck

Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!