anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
air at 33.75 should get filled in
last add is plus 8...damn...freakin Monday...lol!! I still see that 33.75!!
as we approach the final 15 minutes before the hour range is complete we need to be thinking about what side of the rang ethey will eventually run out.....all markets strong so the obvious side is the high, $tick and volume diverging but that can mislead...don't like how we have multiple sets of air now at 38 too...that is implying agressive buying so I may be very early on this fade..plus 8 - 10 range showing no sins of failure...BAD TRADE for me !!!
Again, have a daily high on the March 09 contract back in January at 942.75 ... saw that Kool had a potential projection at 942.50.

ES at 942 (daily R2 941.50) with NQ at Wkly R1 and Dow at 8700 all aligned as I'm typing this. Could see some reaction back down here.

Almost forgot, I'm showing 942 as the +10 (you'd just mentioned the 8 to 10 range, Bruce)
Shorted some NQ's at 1470.50 ... hard stop above the session's high
really want to see them overtake that 38 number otherwise they will run out that 60 minute high..dow tried to lead that out so a failure here would be cool...nice call on your numbers Kool , MM and Jim kane...
It's bugging me a bit that the markets haven't hardly come off these numbers yet and still hanging in near session high ... still have NQ hard stop a point above session high and will most likely just let mkt. take me out if I'm wrong.
biggest volume is at 40 even now.......in general we want to be trading away from the highest volume.....and it will be support for a long or resitence for shorts.....I'm afraid I have my trade justification glasses on....we know they will run out a 60 minute range...but it took all day on friday
if this short fails they will try to push it up into 947.....
946 so9... fwiw
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!