anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
YM took out is 60 minute high....trying to pull es up with it
Cash Spu May 30th, 2003 opened at 932.16 and closed at 963.59 to start the rally on near record volume.

There wasn't a price overlap at 33. Buyers found support from the premarket high and a triple top ledge below it. From there to here is nothing but the bull.

Tagged outta NQ's short position at my 1473 stop ... wish I'd had a smaller position, ha! And it wasn't even an entertaining trade.

Range bound for over an hour now ... after the gap-and-go earlier. ES still holding above 840 for 45 minutes now but doesn't seem to want to go anywhere yet. On sidelines.
LIVE: President Obama to make remarks about GM bankruptcy, auto industry at 11:55 a.m. ET
still no test of previous 30 minute low and a ledge down at the 940 area....FWIW...are they just gonna jerk this around until EOD again?
koolblue

8642 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2009 : 16:44:24 Show Profile Email Poster Edit Reply Reply with Quote Delete Reply
Well thought out analysis, Vo! Speaking strickly from a Kools tools Perspective, in the end ,the only thing i have to rely on, this will be the week that 'breaks ' the bears backs(tho only temporarily). I believe we will see 942.50 and even 962, but i have no doubt a rather steep correction is very close! Ialso still believe 1025 will be seen sometime this summer before the bottom really falls out! ...(ps: bingo on my long ago predicted 942.50!)
posted yesterday afternoon in my private room!
finally a retest of the 60 minute high on the test of a prevous 30 minute low....single prints at 39 now
$ticks show fist sign of possible selling
sold 944.00...took half off at 942.00 hold the bal. for 937.(b.e. stop now)
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!