anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
The continuation $VOLD sell off the top has me all sorts of excited for a big sell off. That's no insignificant volume displacement.

I'm holding my position.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
sweet. target 32 around the open.
quote:
Originally posted by SPQR

Venus trine Mercury, Pluto conjunct Ascendant, Saturn square Pluto happened at the low of last October, the turning point of the trend, within 5 days of a full cycle putting it well within variance of a full-on price to time squaring, and the only pivot point that matters below 1586.75.

Bruce, you suck hard arse.

It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. And taht tardes aer protifblie. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

You have some interesting posts SPQR ... kind of like reading the above paragraph. Feels like I'm not on the same meds ... but a trip nonetheless. Welcome to Earth.
I don't belong on Earth. Everyone of you re-deather born-agains from the past have a mark on my back you're staring at.

I trade because I hate people.

Bugger off.

shorted into 53.50..got numbers up near 55 and 57..target is the 50 first
will add at 55.50 if they push it there...single print from the 16th there
that's a big IB....can't buy up at those so sells are the only way for me..if they can spend time below the 50 number then 46.50 is the next magnet..I'm trying to get filled at 50.75 to tighten runners
I have 851.50 as a high volume area
going at the 55's now...ym and financila trying to hold this back.....yes red those HV numbers jump around as you know...the more time that trades......51.75 is initial...targte
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!