anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
thanks bruce,

The 5B has worked for the past 5 out of the last 6 trading days so I am expecting a bit of slop and chop in the equity curve. I am learning when to add and when to decrease contracts and its been working well.
Short ES @ 973.5...."b" shaped profile, with stoo's and RSI overbought looks like a good short, high Tick Ma of +200 highst all day.
$tick div. at this 974.5 new high....ticks are going down LOL
Look at that 8 bar ledge on the 1min @ 973...okay now I will shut-up

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
looking at a high today Friday the 24th of 978.25 at 13:52
alternate time of high = 14:18
the only thing I don't like about a high up here is that they haven't taken out a RTH high or low yet......so perhaps this is the 12% of the time we getthe inside day...sure hope it keeps dropping for anyone short though....sitting a side with a cool beverage now.....hope all have a great weekend
are you leaving the forum or something Kool ? I was just reading your chart that you posted....bet you thought I didn't read them...lol...hope you will stick around....
kool u leaving?

This short stinks
they sure seem like they want to accept that 73 area Joe...which leads me to think they want to stop run those who were lazy and left stops above yesterdays RTH high.............on the flip side we have al those stops below 72.50...so I'm obviously confused on direction and glad to be sitting this one out
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!