anyone trying shorts??

Up here at 845 ES....S&P is holding back this rally today...where the HECK is my plus or (hopefully) minus 8 - 10 range? has everyone gone to 24 hour trading???
It's 11:15pm CST Sunday night as the market's traded up to 925 so far. I've got a significant price action resistance level at 930 that coincides with a Daily R1 within a tick of it. The next significant level for me is at the 938 area where I have a price action resistance level combined with the Wkly R1.

The first real significant price support I have is a zone of 911.50-912.75 of price action (support) ... with an MP VAH coinciding at 911.75. Will be interesting to see what the ES does overnight coming into the open with a couple of reports hitting in the morning.
the mean of the dominate candle is 916.25 / overnite low 916.50
anything above 930 is a short as that is 1.5 the weekly IB for me
ledge below 23.75 in overnight....
overnight high is one point below weekly R1 so a good zone to lean on if we need it
overnight air at 26.50 to tighten...unusual to have it like that...and it was protected once already
starting today at 33.75....that's the high volume of overnight...going light as I never trust overnight..26.75 is target
having problems snapping charts lately but Vol Prof shows "P" profile......that formation failed on Friday...obviously!!
had to add at 36.25...that's in the window........I don't like mondays...overnight high is run...
Showing a daily high on the March 09 contract back in January at 942.75 ... "continuous" contract high in January showing 939.50 (if my data's correct)
Just about perfect - perfectly wrong that is!