Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
DAX on a Buy day gaps above the SS day High so we need to look for an excuse to short.

This time it hits the DP Zone on the 3 minute charts.

My first goal is the SS day high where I would take some profits and bring my stop to entry.

Click image for original size
screenhunter03 dec 03 06 09
I forgot to mentioned there was plenty of Divergence also

Ist goal now achieved
Click image for original size
screenhunter04 dec 03 06 18
Yes Richbois, great sell setup on a BUY DAY
Was also consistent with Wyckoff's Principles, huge rise on vol on bar at 4.34 following by a reversal, LAW of EFFORT and RESULT.

Today SELL DAY, did not open below BDL for a long as Ideal Taylor play, however price action dictated long and has been good at least for 10pts.
Let us see how the day pans out
Originally posted by rigel

Yes Richbois, great sell setup on a BUY DAY
Was also consistent with Wyckoff's Principles, huge rise on vol on bar at 4.34 following by a reversal, LAW of EFFORT and RESULT.

Today SELL DAY, did not open below BDL for a long as Ideal Taylor play, however price action dictated long and has been good at least for 10pts.
Let us see how the day pans out

Nice retest of BdL then a big rally perfect Sell day
Not as per Taylor but on Dax on a SS Day was a buy day violation and a long.
Once again great SS day on Dax and Ftse, anybody in here trade these instruments.

Once again great SS day on Dax and Ftse, anybody in here trade these instruments.

Nope
, I am in the Eastern time zone so US indexes are easier for me to trade of course this doesn't mean they are not good to trade.

I am just glad these works fine for you.
Richbois,
Monday is a BUY day which makes Christmas Day as Sell day, do you keep the same sequence or change over this holiday period.
If show how do you update your excel spreadsheet.

Richbois,
Monday is a BUY day which makes Christmas Day as Sell day, do you keep the same sequence or change over this holiday period.
If show how do you update your excel spreadsheet.

Sorry for being late to reply but for some reason I dont get notified of new posts.

I am not sure of the hours on Xmas day the 25th but if it is like last year the US market were closed on both the 25th and Jan 1

so if that is the case there will be no trading and no TTT day Monday the 28th will be the Sell day.

As far as Europe is concern I dont know which day will be open ot close but I am sure I will have to create some days by extrapolation.

Last year was the time that Europe got on same cycle as US due to more day closure and the cycle has been good since. So i will have to make sure the cycle stay the same as US
Hope everybody had an enjoyable break

Richbois, as per my day count 4th jan, Monday should be a SS DAY.
for both US and EUROPE, wonder if you have the same.
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard