Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
quote:
Originally posted by TreeShaker

Does the price dropping so far below the Taylor low change what we should be looking for?

As You know the TTT numbers are based on averages so it is normal to get excess. Today is a Buy day so if the low is in then we already made the average climb from the low but we should be at these levels or better some time tomorrow
[quote]Originally posted by Larry22

Today's trade so far in the ES. I bought 4 at 1213.75 sold 3 at 1216.25 and sold the last lot at 1223.75 as I was too chicken to hold up to my profit target as we were at the 38% retrace. That being said I expect the ES to continue to climb but I wanted to preserve my accumulated gains so far.

Laurent

Nice Trade. I assume that trade was based on your "DP" signal?

quote:
Originally posted by mucis

[quote]Originally posted by Larry22

Today's trade so far in the ES. I bought 4 at 1213.75 sold 3 at 1216.25 and sold the last lot at 1223.75 as I was too chicken to hold up to my profit target as we were at the 38% retrace. That being said I expect the ES to continue to climb but I wanted to preserve my accumulated gains so far.

Laurent

Nice Trade. I assume that trade was based on your "DP" signal?

The DP was one of them I also had another cluster Fib and the Macdbb was also showing divergence on that last low. So based on all these criteria the long side was the way to go this morning even if that was scary for a moment.

Another trade I took earlier I am now flat as I post this pic.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

In Friday's comments were " Monday will be a Buy day. As such on a Buy day we normally get a decline from the SS day high. Having closed on the highs we may try an attempt higher but the odds are only 42%. We do however have a 68% chance of making a lower low and that would match with the average decline when we test today's low."

Well today we were to expect a decline, and a decline we got. TVGR was in effect all day and ES made a new 52 week low and all indexes except Russell are over 20% lower from the highs last year putting us again officially in a Bear Market.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

Per,

http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/interest-rates/cme-group-fed-watch.html

September 15: 67% for –25 bps versus 33% for No Change

Maybe this will cause the 4th wave up? Just a wild ass guess.

3 of 3 ending tomorrow morning at the TTT low? then a 4 and 5 of 3 before the possible rate cut? Just thoughts.
I'm still sticking to my daily count from ddaytrader.wordpress.com:

"In the overnight session, the S&P futures achieved the minimum target zone [1178.27-1182.66 (a wave 5 target within a larger 1169-1186 target zone)].

The next downside fibonacci support target is a zone between 1161.65 down to 1139.05.

Below that we would be looking for 1075.25 down to 1053.03.

Below that 953.66 down to 933.34."

I've been extremely busy ately, but I hope to have my updated chart posted tonight as well as a bit more explanation as to why I am sticking with this count, and why I think it to be valid.

Best Wishes and Good Luck to all today!

ddaytrader

i dont know about you guys but im going long on the overnite session from the mid to low 1270's and will remain long bias until the first week of october

good luck to all and especially me

g
quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

i dont know about you guys but im going long on the overnite session from the mid to low 1270's and will remain long bias until the first week of october

good luck to all and especially me

g

meant to say mid to low 1170's on the es - there now and looking for lowest price possible

g

Good for you girl!, See my posts on the es thread.
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard