Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Hi everyone, based on Richard's TTT spreadsheet I bought the NQ near his first TTT low and today being a buy day with the odds of going lower before a rally would unfold, I had no choice to do so at this level.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
I am a new customer of TTT Futures and have been following this thread for a while.

It is unreal how TTT forcasted the lows so far on all 4 indices and all of them were at the 50% retracement of yesterday's move except TF which was at the 61.8%

Thank you Rich for the TTT reports and Laurent for the relation of Fibs and TTT.
As I mentioned in last night's report, that since we had closed on the highs we should expect a decline on the Buy day.
Well today was a perfect Buy day as we declined to the projected lows on all instruments. It was also a good place to Buy as all were at good retracement levels.

No Description Entered
Today was Sell day and as I mentioned in yesterday's report, we had a 58% chance of making a lower low and we did. When we reached the predicted lows they acted a support for a while and when taken out they acted as resistance.

No Description Entered
sell short day and rich's ttt came within 3.5 points of its possible high on the es before it sold off on pass of rescue bill

nice tool to have, that rich's ttt

quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

sell short day and rich's ttt came within 3.5 points of its possible high on the es before it sold off on pass of rescue bill

Gio .. today high was 1161 and projected target 1172. Did I miss something?

quote:
Originally posted by tomo

quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

Gio .. today high was 1161 and projected target 1172. Did I miss something?

hey tomo , how you doing

are we talking about oct 03, 2008?

cuz i have possible high for sell short day 1164.47, es day

and also other possible high for sell short day 1174.33 , es day

and possible low for sell short day of 1103.20 , es day

and we came so close to the complete range today

i cud be wrong but, thats what i have on my ttt

quote:

hey tomo , how you doing

are we talking about oct 03, 2008?

cuz i have possible high for sell short day 1164.47, es day

and also other possible high for sell short day 1174.33 , es day

and possible low for sell short day of 1103.20 , es day

and we came so close to the complete range today

i cud be wrong but, thats what i have on my ttt

Sorry Gio ... I am fine thanks

you are right ... I just sometimes cannot see lower number in higher row :) sorry

Gio and Tomo you are both right Gio is using the day session high and Tomo the 24 hrs high

As I mentioned in my report last night we had 86-91% chance of getting back above the Buy day low and all except TF and $RUT made it. Then we reversed and all made the projected lows.

Have a great weekend all.

No Description Entered
rich now has an excellent ttt on the bond market and i recommend it

you old time traders know its foolish to trade the futures index without knowing what the treasuries are doing

good luck
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard