Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Originally posted by rigel

Richbois,

wow, what a SS day yesterday, today buy day, dax and ftse declined a little but is rallying somewhat, although feebly, perhaps just a technical rally, , Buy Under as Taylor put it.
Think the north african situation is having an effect via oil prices.

As I mentioned in the US report of last night, the Decline was already in place and we are ready for the rally to begin, however momentum would take us lower before that rally can start.

so far all this happened in the overnight session (European session) with the DAX reaching 1st level of violation

will it redo the same at the start of the US session is the question
Rich,
can you elaborate what you mean by "first level of violation" on dax

Is it that it has broken yesterday's low, my projected low for the buy day was 7113 and the decline was 7280 which it exceeeded downside by long way.

Rich,
can you elaborate what you mean by "first level of violation" on dax

Is it that it has broken yesterday's low, my projected low for the buy day was 7113 and the decline was 7280 which it exceeeded downside by long way.

on my reports I have 2 sheets Recap and RecapMA each have a Violation or Penetration levels that is why 1st and 2nd
Thks Rich , mine is rather basic calc.
what does recap and recapma mean, are these taylor terms?

Thks Rich , mine is rather basic calc.
what does recap and recapma mean, are these taylor terms?

nothing to do with what taylor wrote

just different ways of using the basic data
Thks rich for clarifying, had to go through this thread and also on Trader Lab to see what you mean,

I think you mentioned that you started the book a few years back and you look at two figures, one from the beginning of your book and the other if I am right 20 or 30cycle average. Am I getting it right or am I on the wrong track.

SS day today, Dax and Ftse have hit the 3day rally highs.

Thks rich for clarifying, had to go through this thread and also on Trader Lab to see what you mean,

I think you mentioned that you started the book a few years back and you look at two figures, one from the beginning of your book and the other if I am right 20 or 30cycle average. Am I getting it right or am I on the wrong track.

SS day today, Dax and Ftse have hit the 3day rally highs.

Yes DAX made higher high than sell day and revered hard as the average 3 day rally was achieved and then some
Rich,
Buy Day today, it was buying under on euro mkts and a decline on the esmini, amazing combi of taylor.

Rich,
Buy Day today, it was buying under on euro mkts and a decline on the esmini, amazing combi of taylor.

yes buy the open of European market and sell the open of the US market as US needed a bigger decline for the day session.
Richbois,
I suppose in this environment all projected levels get blown through, how do you cope? Don't think Taylor encountered such turmoil in his days and did he?
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard