Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Dax reversed right around the projected level of 5130 at lunch here
Ftse followed shy of the P.L of 4535
ES has bounced from projected zone of 925-927
An afternoon buying opportunity on a Buy day if the price dictates that as per Taylor
Today is a Buy day and FTSE and DAX made their low so far right on the projected TTT average decline ##s of 4350 and 4928
SS day, ES turned up from the projected low of 903 and did the FTSE from 4250, if a higher bottom is put in tomorrow, we could get a decent rally on a Buy Day, as most the decline has been done.
Today was a SS day. We knew we had good odds of making it to the Buy day low. ES reversed at TTT levels and we had a TS4 signal to help together with divergence.

ES then rallied and nearly made it back to the Buy day Low.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
quote:
Originally posted by rigel

SS day, ES turned up from the projected low of 903 and did the FTSE from 4250, if a higher bottom is put in tomorrow, we could get a decent rally on a Buy Day, as most the decline has been done.

rigel

is rich's ttt great or what - my trading day is planned before the market opens and i have a bias with stats that are unbelieveably accurate

take care

Certainly, his understanding of Taylor method is second to none.

Buy Day today, Dax rebounded from my projected decline level around 4767, good long.
The decline level on Ftse is 4225
and Emini around 893
As usual, I got no TS4 signal here on any eMini chart on TS addon or MTP 6, even with all filters off.
quote:
Originally posted by acuity

As usual, I got no TS4 signal here on any eMini chart on TS addon or MTP 6, even with all filters off.

I am running an old version of MTP on Ninja so that could be why.

If I look at Esignal chart (I have the latest on that one) and I ended up with a DP signal instead of TS4
No signal of any kind; did anyone get a signal there?
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard