Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
niffy elliot wave pattern on a 10 min es too - down to wave 5 at sq# 841

quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

niffy elliot wave pattern on a 10 min es too - down to wave 5 at sq# 841

There's no doubt we'll head up today but how high we go should solidify the pattern. I have a couple interpretations right now and I have reservations about both of them.
Today was a Sell day. The expected rally ended up being shallower then expected, however since we had good odds of making a lower low, the markets did that and reached the projected lows.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
A new product has been added to the services.

TTT Asia is now available With the HSI and the NI225 and soon to be added Topix

Check the website for more info
TTT did it again for me as I bought near the low and just got out of Rim Canada with 2$ profit

Long on a SS day since US markets opened below the Buy day low

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Today was SS Day. As mentioned in Friday's report we had good odds of making it back to the Buy day lows. Although NQ made it and TF came close, today was ok to take longs when we had a chance. Matter of fact both opportunity were nice trades.
rich's ttt was spot on for today

"we may just get a shallow decline."

thanks for the great work rich !
Yes Gio

Today was a Buy day and as mentioned last night the Decline was shallow as we tried to get back the missing ground of yesterday. NQ and TF did however ES and YM only came close.
Hello richbois,

are your levels also a part of the original TTT, does TTT deal with levels and how to calculate them at all ? Or is it something you added to improve TTT ? Thanks.
quote:
Originally posted by MartinU

Hello richbois,

are your levels also a part of the original TTT, does TTT deal with levels and how to calculate them at all ? Or is it something you added to improve TTT ? Thanks.

Hi Martin

Taylor in his book explains how to create a trading book and how to trade it. He does suggest to average your results in order to be able to anticipate the possible move direction and what price levels will be key.

What you receive daily is a report in Excel format similar to the one a few post ago. In that report you get what Taylor did suggest and more.

The line that you see on the chart that Yanya posted is a software add-on that takes the data from the report and produces lines on your chart.

At the moment this is in beta testing and available for on Esignal charts only. We are currently working on a version for Ninja Trader that should be finish shortly.
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard