No registration required! (Why?)

Day Trading with TTT and other tools


Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Today was a Sell day and did they ever sell. On the conference call on Saturday I answered someone as to what I saw in the TTT numbers for Monday, and I said that based only on TTT the Bailout package would not pass since most of rally was done on Friday. You also notice that we had a projected low on ES of 1172 and that offered resistance for a while.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
I don't know if the ES has hit its high for the day, but I made a 5 wave ct up and had confluence at 1165.5 so I took a short on 2 lots. Took partial profit so b/e at worst and it might do me the favor of some cash.
quote:
Originally posted by TreeShaker

I don't know if the ES has hit its high for the day, but I made a 5 wave ct up and had confluence at 1165.5 so I took a short on 2 lots. Took partial profit so b/e at worst and it might do me the favor of some cash.



Great job and Nice trade so far but dont forget you are against the day trend and TVGR is in effect
quote:
Originally posted by Richbois

quote:
Originally posted by TreeShaker

I don't know if the ES has hit its high for the day, but I made a 5 wave ct up and had confluence at 1165.5 so I took a short on 2 lots. Took partial profit so b/e at worst and it might do me the favor of some cash.



Great job and Nice trade so far but dont forget you are against the day trend and TVGR is in effect



Not so good after all. I got stopped out for a small profit. Trying it again. If I am reading right ES SSd highest rally was 24.5 and today it is around 50, yes?
quote:
Originally posted by TreeShaker

quote:
Originally posted by Richbois

quote:
Originally posted by TreeShaker

I don't know if the ES has hit its high for the day, but I made a 5 wave ct up and had confluence at 1165.5 so I took a short on 2 lots. Took partial profit so b/e at worst and it might do me the favor of some cash.



Great job and Nice trade so far but dont forget you are against the day trend and TVGR is in effect



Not so good after all. I got stopped out for a small profit. Trying it again. If I am reading right ES SSd highest rally was 24.5 and today it is around 50, yes?




Yes you are right but the markets are recovering from one of the biggest drop in a long time The average range for the Sell day is 30 points and we 107 yesterday.

TVGR is in effect.

Good luck
New ES short is now b/e
How about those SSD rally #s Rich. Am I looking at it right?
quote:
Originally posted by TreeShaker

How about those SSD rally #s Rich. Am I looking at it right?




Like I said in my comments in last night' report and in a post here we had very BIG odds of getting back above the Buy day low. YM and TF made it and NQ +ES gave it the good old college try and came close.

So today it was the wrong day to take shorts unless you exited quickly as soon as you could bank profits.

Agreed as I sold 2 times but took quick profits every time as I knew the TTT odds were telling me that the market should go up and my EW count and Fib clusters had all been achieved yesterday on the 3 indexes that I follow. I was so convinced that the market had made an important low that I bought yesterday in after market hours the ES as it's the most liquid one during these hours but got filled on profit order during the night.I bought close to the low at 1115.75. This trade was taken accordingly to the wave count with the Fib projection target and the TTT odds that were sent to the TTT subscribers around 17:00 EDT

Laurent



Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Hi All

Today was the SS day and like I mentioned in my comments last night we needed to get back above the Buy day low.
TF and YM made it, ES and NQ gave it a college try and came close


Click image for original size
No Description Entered
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard