Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Still no reversal yet and no volume so this doesn't look good for a potential rally even if the odds favor it.

This pattern looks more and more bearish as we didn't got much of a reaction on this new low.
I am thinking that the rally already took place. It just wasn't as big as we thought because with no vol we could keep trending down for awhile. Maybe.
I bought some ER2 and NQ since I'm trading 2 accounts.

Already took some nice profits I will post some pic's later on as I can't trade and post pic at the same time.
ER2 trade so far.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
OK I'm done I took 7 points on the ER2 and 10 points in NQ on my last lots that I had that is enough for me as this posting keeps me busy.
OK first chart the 15 ES with the count I was talking about earlier.

No Description Entered
My NQ trade with the entry trade and where I sold the last lot.

No Description Entered

No Description Entered
My ER2 trade, the green boxes called DP's caught today's high and lows so far.

No Description Entered
quote:
Originally posted by Yanya

Yesterday was Buy day for Rimm Canada, I missed the very low at 104.50 but got in at 106.90. Just sold at 112.50.

Also Potash Canada is below yesterday's Buy day low at the moment and reached the possible TTT low for Sell day, got in at 154.88. A repeat of last week would be nice.

This Potash trade is not going according to plan, I added some at the open today at 149 (yesterday's low) and closed the whole position at 154.88 when I saw that it didn't want to keep going up.
quote:

quote:

Yesterday was Buy day for Rimm Canada, I missed the very low at 104.50 but got in at 106.90. Just sold at 112.50.

Also Potash Canada is below yesterday's Buy day low at the moment and reached the possible TTT low for Sell day, got in at 154.88. A repeat of last week would be nice.

This Potash trade is not going according to plan, I added some at the open today at 149 (yesterday's low) and closed the whole position at 154.88 when I saw that it didn't want to keep going up.

Sometimes that's the best thing to do when the market is not going your way.
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard