Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Today was a classic BUY day as well. I was hoping we'd take out the lows first but 800 held.
quote:
Originally posted by mlomker

Today was a classic BUY day as well. I was hoping we'd take out the lows first but 800 held.

I was expecting the lows to hold and that's why I bought near them, the reason was very simple we had achieved very important Fib targets Tuesday at the end of the day and then we went up all nite and morning in pre-market hours so my wave count was showing that we had to go up all day. any new lows would have caused the market to go down much lower. That being said I was able to sell the top of wave 1A before buying the low of wave 2B.

Laurent
ES hit the TTT recap MA numbers overnight and having a 58% chance of making a lower low, markets are not looking too bullish today. will TVGR be in effect all day ???
Today was a Sell Day. We made higher highs overnight that reached the projected recap MA levels. Markets then tested the lows and failed, then tried to test highs and didn't succeed at that either. That is what I often mean by the Sell day being a confusing day.
sell short day and tested sell day's high

how cool is rich's ttt

Today was a Buy day. The big Decline occurred in the Globex session followed by a rally that created a gap at the open. The markets continued that rally to reach within a few points of the projected highs. TVGR took effect and although the markets tried to close the gap, they failed. Being picky here as ES missed to close by 1 tick.
sure wish i wud of sold ttt 844.25 (844.31)

sat here and looked at - lot good that did

quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

sure wish i wud of sold ttt 844.25 (844.31)

sat here and looked at - lot good that did

That's okay Gio, I missed it too, but by the wave action I thought we would go higher and possibly hit the next TTT high.

Hey but the numbers hit the high pretty good, unh?

Good luck,
I am like you guys I was waiting for the Day ##s to come in at 853 as I had a bunch of clusters there too

oh well we can't get them all
Rich,

Your cycle and comments are right on, boy is this one confusing Sell Day!!!
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard