Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
today was a text book buy day

rich's ttt nailed it !!!

hoped you made a few bux like moi
quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

today was a text book buy day

rich's ttt nailed it !!!

hoped you made a few bux like moi

I have to say nailing that low on TF at the end of day like that and rallying 20 points made for even a greater week.

Have a great weekend
Today was a Buy day. As expected the Declined was already in place. Only TF made a lower low but all the others behaved as planned.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Today was a Sell day. We tested the Buy day highs in the overnight session and had a gap up at the open. The markets closed that gap and continued dropping and reach the Buy day lows. Most bounced on that low with TF making a small violation.

As we can noticed TTT nailed a lot of targets today.

No Description Entered
As mentioned in last night's report, if we were to open with a gap down below the Buy day low we had 86+% chance of getting back to these levels. We did gap down and continued down till TF and NQ stopped at the projected lows and then all four rallied back to the Buy day lows.

No Description Entered
good luck today

looks like this morning we're in the buy zone on a buy day?

Today was a Buy day. Again the Decline was exaggerated as we made Lower lows. The projected lows did offer some support but that was breached due to TVGR being in effect all day.

No Description Entered
These were the comments in last night's report:

Tomorrow is Sell Day. Having closed on the lows of the day and having a 58-61% chance of making Lower lows, I would expect the rally to start after these lows are in place. Should we open with a gap down below today's lows we will have a 96% chance of getting atleast above today's lows.

Well today we started with the additional decline and once we reached the projected lows MTP fired a TS4 on TF 3 min. That ended up a great 12.5 R/R. Following the ATR stop for a while however when reaching the projected high 12.5r was enough.

No Description Entered
Today was a Sell day. As mentioned last night we had a 60% chance of making lower lows before the rally would begin. That was some rally from below projected lows to atleast the 1st target.

No Description Entered
Today was a Buy day and we had a good odds of making a lower low and the low to be made 1st. We then attempted a rally that stopped and reversed to have close near the lows again.
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard