Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
rich

thanks for the invite to the conference call this next saturday for your members

quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

rich

thanks for the invite to the conference call this next saturday for your members

Looking forward to talk to you then
Today was a Buy day. We knew that most of the decline was done on the SS day and although we had good odds of making a lower low today, the overnight session created a big gap that never got filled except for ES. ES and NQ reversed the decline at or about the projected average decline lows.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
rich

i just paid a visit to your site - hadnt been there in a few weeks

i see you've made some changes - wow, very impressive !

btw, enjoyed our live chat on yahoo-im today and thanks for answering jim and my questions

quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

rich

i just paid a visit to your site - hadnt been there in a few weeks

i see you've made some changes - wow, very impressive !

btw, enjoyed our live chat on yahoo-im today and thanks for answering jim and my questions

The website will be mostly redone this weekend

check it out again next week
rich

i checked out your web site this evening after receiving my rich's ttt for monday

i have to hand it to you - you've done a superb job with the web site

everything is so well laid out, easy to understand and loaded with useful tradable information

see you tomorrow morning at the conference call
Today was a Sell day. As mentioned last night we tested the previous highs and the rally continued and in the case of ES reversed right on the numbers in the last hour.

Have a nice weekend

No Description Entered
Today was a SS day. Only TF made a higher high and very close to the projected numbers. Otherwise it was a pretty slow day.

Please note the date on this picture should read Nov 3 not the 4th

No Description Entered
Today was a Buy Day and as such we were to expect a Decline. Well it ended up a mixed bag. The 24 hour session made it as usual, but the Day session only TF and NQ made a decline. ES and YM failed to get one and TVGR took effect for the rest of the day. This could possibly mean that the overall market trend is finally turned Bullish as this only had 4% chance of happening.

No Description Entered
Today was a Sell day. Looking at ES the overnight session hit the Day hi projection and the Day session hit the 24h hi projection. The 24h Low projection was the level where the market stop it's drop. We did have better odds of making a lower low today and this gave the opportunity for the market to close yesterday's gap, which was the only open gap since the major lows were put in place and leaving the door open for further advance.

No Description Entered
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard