Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Hi All

Today was a SS day and we continued the nice retracement off the last 2 day's rally. The numbers were skewed on Friday due to the wild swings we had in the previous 2 days.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

................. quote:
Following my special weekend report the market did finally closed the gap that was left at 1204 as this possibility was mentioned so we may have a good rally from here but we can also go lower to the next support zone around 1196.
I am now evaluating if I should keep posting charts as I didn't get much comments from the one I have posted the last two weeks and considering that this takes a lot of my time I am not sure I want to continue this as I don't really need to do this I did that thinking that this could help some of you and to show that it was possible to trade using EW and the TTT book.
One thing I will continue to do will be to send special updated wave counts charts to Richard TTT subscribers as they have showed great interest on my way of analyzing the market. I have also learned that some places do charge more then a thousand dollars to show you how to trade EW and they don't even know half of what I have learned over the years. So I really need to take some time to think about that as today I had a very good trading day as I didn't feel I had to show any trades that I did on the forum and even if I knew today was a sell short day I bought 3 times and made more then 12 points in the TF Futures as this is the contract that I specialized and make most of my money.
Laurent
................. unquote

Hi Laurent,
You started posting your EW charts and comments in this forum then it is upto you to decide whether to continue or not. It is obvious that you knew in advance this work will be taking much of your time.

You may cut down a considerable time by leaving the charts size as before and every reader manages them the way he wants (e.g. I am now enlarging your small charts).

There are various reasons for which you are not finding comments to your charts: may be the readers are satisfied and they find no need to post comments ... or they disagree but are behaving well (as expected) respecting your efforts to share your interpretations. I think it is a blessing ... you may remember what was happening in the other forums ...

Thanks for your efforts and wish you the best.
Mario
Laurent,
I'll post my thanks for the work and help you give..
I follow both the MTP forum and this one ; I try not to over post..
Your EW is helpful !
It's your decision to keep it up... my vote is yes ...
thanks,
KB
PS did you catch the nice MTP sell on the TF at 10:30 am today...
quote:
Originally posted by kbandtheriptides

Laurent,
I'll post my thanks for the work and help you give..
I follow both the MTP forum and this one ; I try not to over post..
Your EW is helpful !
It's your decision to keep it up... my vote is yes ...
thanks,
KB
PS did you catch the nice MTP sell on the TF at 10:30 am today...

Hi kband, Ias strange as it will look I bought a few times and managed to do well even if I knew we would go lower per my EW analysis and TTT odds, as what counts at the end is that you make money.

I hope you did bought the low when the TTT expected low was achieved in ES I bought TF and once again made money with that trade.

Laurent
I forgot to mention that my trading has improved 100% from the last 2 weeks for 2 reason I am now back daytrading the TF and I don't have to post any charts during the day so all my concentration is on trading only.

This doesn't mean I won't post once in a while but it will be less frequently then the last 2 weeks.
I took the the NQ on a 15 min DP buy 2 pm
quote:
Originally posted by kbandtheriptides

I took the the NQ on a 15 min DP buy 2 pm

Excellent trade as it was also at a Fib retracement. I saw that too is it was at a DP on the 3 min also with stochastic divergence so odds were great for a rally at this point.

Laurent
great day for rich's ttt

g
of course you know that nq dp was at rich's low

and rich's ttt nq low was there since yesterday's email

nothing beats pre-planning, eh

g
Hi All

Today was a Buy day. On Buy days we are to expect a decline from the SS day high and we did. Yes we went further then the normal decline but lately we are having wider swings then usual. We also knew that ES had a 69% chance of making a lower low. We achieved the projected low on all four indexes futures

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard