Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
hey rich,
is it possible for you to explain exactly how you can use TTT with MTPredictor? I have seen your website...but maybe a recent example in these volatile markets. Should I be looking for a projected high or low in a DP area? Does that happen often? I think I am missing the boat on using these two together. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
BKS777
quote:
Originally posted by Richbois

Last night's comments were as follows:

"Tomorrow will be a Sell day and we should expect a rally. The only problem at the moment is the bear market. We rallied from the lows today during the last 30 minutes and have nearly achieve the average rally high. Now the issue is do we continue the rally and exaggerate the move or are we done. The only information that we have that can help is that we have nearly 60% chance of making a lower low. I would therefore suggest protect your longs."

As we can see TTT nailed the lows perfectly on ES and close on NQ

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

[quote]Originally posted by bks777

hey rich,
is it possible for you to explain exactly how you can use TTT with MTPredictor? I have seen your website...but maybe a recent example in these volatile markets. Should I be looking for a projected high or low in a DP area? Does that happen often? I think I am missing the boat on using these two together. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
BKS777 [quote]

Hi BKS777

Welcome to the forum. I will be coming out with a handout for the subscribers next week, explaining TTT and how to trade it.

In answer to your question I will show you how MTP and TTT could have been used together for the last 2 days. I hope these two examples will help you. Also feel free to email me with any of your questions or post them here.

Yesterday was a Sell day and we had a 60% of making a lower low. We had projected low at 855. If you look at the picture below you will notice it was in the DP area and we had divergence on the Stochastic.

No Description Entered

Today was SS day. We had a large gap down open. We knew we had an 83% chance of getting back above the Buy day low. We also dropped right to the projected low which was in the DP zone and with again some good divergence on the Stochastic.

No Description Entered
Rich,
I'm anxious to see your "handout", I've watched the videos and following this thread, but I'm still
having a hard time getting a grasp of this method. Hopefully the light will come on soon.
Thanks, Alex
rich

thank you for the Guide to Trading TTT E-Book that you have made available to your subscribers - its excellent !!!

and i really like how you have revamped rich's ttt

Hi Rich,

Nice job on the Guide for the E-Book. You have done a great job on it and the new format for the Recap page. It's been a nice transition from the first publishing of the numbers till now. What a great professional evolution!!!
Thank you for the nice comments Gio and Jim.

I am super happy that you both like the changes and the Guide as its been long time coming.

Again Thank you
Thanks for the great information, it certainly has cleared up some questions for me. I like the new format,a lot less confusing. Appreciate your continued support.
Alex
Today was a Sell Day. We rallied overnight and as mentioned in last night report we came down to test the lows before the real rally began. Only TF came close to make a new low but stopped right at Monday's low.

No Description Entered
jim and i were on yahoo-im chatting live today when we hit your projected highs and i did a few short scalps - i got lucky and made some loot cuz it kept going up, whew

nonetheless, your rich's ttt is a perfect trading framework, imo

Today was SS day. We had a 53% chance of getting a higher high today but our odds were a bit better having closed on the highs yesterday. You will noticed that the 952 ES projected high held for a good part of the day and got taken out only after the FOMC news just to finally reverse down to close near the lows of the day. We also had 53% odds of making the High Last and we did.

No Description Entered
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard