No registration required! (Why?)

Day Trading with TTT and other tools


Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Good day for TTT as it nailed the lows and the best one was on TF

As you can see we had a perfect cluster of DP, 78.6 retracement and the TTT projected lows all come in the same zone.

Today was a Buy day and since we made the low at the start this was a relatively low risk trade.

Have a great weekend

Click image for original size
No Description Entered


Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Great work, Rich!
quote:
Originally posted by Richbois

This was the comment in the report last night.

Tomorrow is Sell day. On a Sell day we should anticipate a rally from the buy day low. We closed on the lows and we have a 57% chance of making a lower low. If we open with a gap down, we will have a 96% chance of getting back above today's low of 1195.50.

Let's see where we go from here



Reading all these posts to determine if I should subscribe to the TTT Service. Question: the above "anticipating from the BUY of the Previous Day Low ? Is every Buy Day has to make a Low first? before it goes higher? Does the spreadsheet come with all the ambiguios rules?

Lance
Fisher Island,FL
USA
quote:
Originally posted by eagledives

quote:
Originally posted by Richbois

This was the comment in the report last night.

Tomorrow is Sell day. On a Sell day we should anticipate a rally from the buy day low. We closed on the lows and we have a 57% chance of making a lower low. If we open with a gap down, we will have a 96% chance of getting back above today's low of 1195.50.

Let's see where we go from here



Reading all these posts to determine if I should subscribe to the TTT Service. Question: the above "anticipating from the BUY of the Previous Day Low ? Is every Buy Day has to make a Low first? before it goes higher? Does the spreadsheet come with all the ambiguios rules?

Lance
Fisher Island,FL
USA



Lance

The Taylor theory is that on a Buy day we should get a decline from the SS day high and my spreadsheet will give you levels where we should normaly go to.

On a Sell day we should get a rally from the Buy day low and again the spreadsheet will give you levels.

The Buy day low is the start of the cycle and we don't know in advance if the low will be made 1st or last. On some occasion like last Friday, we found the low hitting the projected numbers at the open, making it easier to take a trade as it was also in the DP zone plus the Fib retracement.

There is no rules in the spreadsheet what you see in the posts here is the recap page and it does give the projected levels calculated on the other pages not shown here

when I send the report every night I do include some comments similar to the ones I post here in order to help you learn what to see in the spreadsheet.

You got nothing to loose in trying the product as you get a week free trial.

I hope that helps
quote:
Originally posted by Richbois

quote:
Originally posted by eagledives

quote:
Originally posted by Richbois

This was the comment in the report last night.

Tomorrow is Sell day. On a Sell day we should anticipate a rally from the buy day low. We closed on the lows and we have a 57% chance of making a lower low. If we open with a gap down, we will have a 96% chance of getting back above today's low of 1195.50.

Let's see where we go from here



Reading all these posts to determine if I should subscribe to the TTT Service. Question: the above "anticipating from the BUY of the Previous Day Low ? Is every Buy Day has to make a Low first? before it goes higher? Does the spreadsheet come with all the ambiguios rules?

Lance
Fisher Island,FL
USA



Lance

The Taylor theory is that on a Buy day we should get a decline from the SS day high and my spreadsheet will give you levels where we should normaly go to.

On a Sell day we should get a rally from the Buy day low and again the spreadsheet will give you levels.

The Buy day low is the start of the cycle and we don't know in advance if the low will be made 1st or last. On some occasion like last Friday, we found the low hitting the projected numbers at the open, making it easier to take a trade as it was also in the DP zone plus the Fib retracement.

There is no rules in the spreadsheet what you see in the posts here is the recap page and it does give the projected levels calculated on the other pages not shown here

when I send the report every night I do include some comments similar to the ones I post here in order to help you learn what to see in the spreadsheet.

You got nothing to loose in trying the product as you get a week free trial.

I hope that helps




Yes, thanks. So if the decline from the SS Day does not occur, then the BUY Day is cancel ? What is DP ( Daily Pivot ? )
[/quote]


Yes, thanks. So if the decline from the SS Day does not occur, then the BUY Day is cancel ? What is DP ( Daily Pivot ? )
[/quote]

I can tell you that on the 24hour session we always had a decline on a Buy day and 95% of the time on the Day session therefore the Buy day is never cancelled even if the decline is only 1 tick.

DP is an expression used in MTPredictor that means Decision Point.

DP's are base on Fib retracement and often offer a reversal point for the markets.
Rich, the Sell day has started with a low. At this point I assume that it needs to setup for tomorrows SS. What do we look for now?
quote:
Originally posted by TreeShaker

Rich, the Sell day has started with a low. At this point I assume that it needs to setup for tomorrows SS. What do we look for now?



Based on the odds we should get above the Buy day low during the course of the day tomorrow

We should also note that it is quarter end and window dressing of portfolios. That usualy brings wild swings.
What about the rest of today Rich?
quote:
Originally posted by TreeShaker

What about the rest of today Rich?




My cristal ball is in the shop at the moment
but based on TTT we were to expect a rally from the Buy day low and we had a modest one even with the gap at the open. Most markets dropped to a retracement level and started a bounce. Will that continue or will TVGR be in effect all day I cant realy say.
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard