Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Is there a limit up for the ES?
quote:
Originally posted by jands

Is there a limit up for the ES?

Here's the answer to my question:

http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/equity-index/files/EquityIndexPriceLimitGuide.pdf

It's on the cme website.

Good luck today
quote:
Originally posted by map

Hi Laurent,

Thanks ... how & when the charts will be distributed to TTT subscribers?

Hi map, as I write this the special report has been sent to every TTT subscriber
quote:
Originally posted by Larry22

quote:
Originally posted by map

Hi Laurent,

Thanks ... how & when the charts will be distributed to TTT subscribers?

Hi map, as I write this the special report has been sent to every TTT subscriber

I sure hope it works out like your report says, I just took a little over half of my 401K and put back in the market yesterday before close.

It seemed like the mood was dark enough and the goverment was coming in with a massive bailout, any way some news that was similar to the other temporary market bottoms.

We shall see!

Oh yeah, back to my original point, thanks for the special market review!
I went 100% fully invested also, Jands.Staying in to late oct. early Nov. time frame
quote:
Originally posted by koolblue

I went 100% fully invested also, Jands.Staying in to late oct. early Nov. time frame

Well I've been in cash since late July last year, felt like an idiot for a couple of months, but all in all I'll be a few percent ahead of everyone else (in the rat race
)
Thanks Laurent for the reports. Good job on the 401k entries guys.
Well now that everyone has taken their profits from this morning it looks like it is going to be a gradual uptrend day for the remainder. One that the bars have a small range and they retrace each other around 80% (each bar retraces the other80% before moving up).

The usual problem is where to enter
quote:
Originally posted by jands

Well now that everyone has taken their profits from this morning it looks like it is going to be a gradual uptrend day for the remainder. One that the bars have a small range and they retrace each other around 80% (each bar retraces the other80% before moving up).

The usual problem is where to enter

Is it possible that we have TVGR in effect

But I would worry about Quadruple Witching near the close
I would just like to mention that in my wave counts special report you will noticed that I haven't forced any wave counts just applied text book EW correction patterns compare to a lot of people who always come up with very complicated wave patterns to show you a top or a bottom. My saying is if it's too complicated to be seen well no one else can, reason I like to keep this EW thing as simple as possible.
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard