Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Buy Day projected levels hit.
Originally posted by daxtrader

Buy Day projected levels hit.

Not sure which level you mean but for sure not the decline levels

But yes on the penetration levels
Yes, meant the penetration levels,
as usual today a sell day, sideways market
Richbois, do you sell and hold or sell and take quick profits on such days
Originally posted by daxtrader

Yes, meant the penetration levels,
as usual today a sell day, sideways market
Richbois, do you sell and hold or sell and take quick profits on such days

only very quick trades rarely more that 15 minutes
Presume today a Buy Day would fall in the category of TVGR day
Originally posted by simba

Presume today a Buy Day would fall in the category of TVGR day

yes it was but they finally broke TVGR at the end of the day and produced a decent decline
Rich, would it be o.k to take a long yesterday on a sell day after prices went below buy day low, although it did not open below first. If you traded would it be possible to paste a chart of the market action

Rich, would it be o.k to take a long yesterday on a sell day after prices went below buy day low, although it did not open below first. If you traded would it be possible to paste a chart of the market action

Yes it would have been ok to trade the fact that it was below the BDL and the reason is that we know thatwe have very high odds to get back to atleast the BDL by the end of the SS day. However you may need to have deeper pockets to accommodate your stop loss. When I tested stocks these were my favorite trades.

I traded on TF yesterday therefore I wasnt able to use the same setup that was available on ES
Thanks Rich, Is TF on the same cycle as ESmini and is there an advantage trading TF compared to ESmini, mean is it relatively easier or better trending etc.

Thanks Rich, Is TF on the same cycle as ESmini and is there an advantage trading TF compared to ESmini, mean is it relatively easier or better trending etc.

it is only a question of preference you study 1 instrument and get to know it then it is easier. I studied TF so that is the one for me
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard