Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
quote:
Originally posted by Richbois

This morning the news were all bad and they tried to make us feel that the end of the world is here. We had the same thing happen a few times this year and as we can see from the chart it was always at the Decision Point.

Is today the bottom for this leg????
Will big Ben save or mess up the day???

Time will tell

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

Hi Rich,

Looking at your chart, are we at the end of wave 3 (today) down from 1313(start of wave 1), and now starting of wave 4 before the wave 5?

Thanks in advance

P.S. Laurent or any wave experts are welcome to chime in.
quote:
Originally posted by spnakr007

quote:

This morning the news were all bad and they tried to make us feel that the end of the world is here. We had the same thing happen a few times this year and as we can see from the chart it was always at the Decision Point.

Time will tell

Hi Rich,

Looking at your chart, are we at the end of wave 3 (today) down from 1313(start of wave 1), and now starting of wave 4 before the wave 5?

Thanks in advance

Good question spnakr007, yes we seem to have 3 waves in the last leg down but all this could also be part of a big ABC that is itself part of a double ABC. Very complicated anyway we seem to have achieved the end of a 3C leg down so we are expecting a rally how high will it be I can't say for now but at least we should have a wave 4 up at minimum like you mentioned. For the wave 5 down only time will tell...

Hope this answers your question
quote:
Originally posted by spnakr007

quote:

Time will tell

Hi Rich,

Thanks in advance

What I was trying to point out is the fact that every major low this year come into the DP box or close to it.
As far as the count comment I think Laurent did a great job at it.
fyi, Looking at the longer term charts. Today's low was 50% of the 2002 low to the 2007 high. 1070 would be .618 retracement.
Also there is a MACD divergence from the July low and today's low. $1mm dollar question, did we bottom yet?
quote:

what is even a more complex question is how rich can account for wide range days and narrow days with the use of his formula and still get his stats to be dead on - an amazing feat, no less, and kudos to rich for mastering that

g

Gio what did you mean? How can we account that situations? I am still new to TTT so I don't get it :)

Laurent and Rich, Thanks...
quote:
Originally posted by mucis

fyi, Looking at the longer term charts. Today's low was 50% of the 2002 low to the 2007 high. 1070 would be .618 retracement.

True this was written on my longer time frame charts and knew that it was also in Fib's cluster that I had in the same zone so that is why it was a good place to buy that wave 5 low yesterday.
quote:
Originally posted by tomo

quote:

what is even a more complex question is how rich can account for wide range days and narrow days with the use of his formula and still get his stats to be dead on - an amazing feat, no less, and kudos to rich for mastering that

g

Gio what did you mean? How can we account that situations? I am still new to TTT so I don't get it :)

hello tomo

i dont know how to reconcile or account for wide range days and narrow range days - rich' ttt is the only one that can do that

all i know is that he is so accurate with his price possibilities that its uncanny

g

rich's ttt missed his low by 1 point today - amazing
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard