No registration required! (Why?)

Day Trading with TTT and other tools


Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
quote:
Originally posted by tomo

Gio in report low of the day is 878.16 and 874.40 in globex .



If you look at the Recap MA you will find that we had 886 as day violation level 882.5 Globex violation and 880 for average decline.

So his entry was in the ball park
ok Thanks :) I never know if I put more weight into recap MA or the other. :)
quote:
Originally posted by tomo

ok Thanks :) I never know if I put more weight into recap MA or the other. :)



I find them both important as the MA reflect more of a current situation since it is based on the last 20 cycles vs 18 months of data
8th July, Wednesday, SS day,

Following buy day violation yesterday, We had the Positive 3 Day Rally albeit only by a few points on Ftse and Dax, not as yet on FESX, anyway it is only 2hrs into the trading day, lets us see how it pans out once US opens.
quote:
Originally posted by rigel

8th July, Wednesday, SS day,

Following buy day violation yesterday, We had the Positive 3 Day Rally albeit only by a few points on Ftse and Dax, not as yet on FESX, anyway it is only 2hrs into the trading day, lets us see how it pans out once US opens.



Here all except NQ made it to Buy day low and reversed
quote:
Originally posted by Richbois

quote:
Originally posted by rigel

8th July, Wednesday, SS day,

Following buy day violation yesterday, We had the Positive 3 Day Rally albeit only by a few points on Ftse and Dax, not as yet on FESX, anyway it is only 2hrs into the trading day, lets us see how it pans out once US opens.



Here all except NQ made it to Buy day low and reversed



Gio (7/8/2009 9:06:35 AM): shorting here with stop at 884.25

Richard Boisvert (7/8/2009 9:06:52 AM): GL

i was talking live to rich this morn on yahoo im - i didnt post the price i got filled at but the time was at 9h06cst - it was at rich's ttt buy day low

and, still trailing :)
Although not strictly Taylor, nice Buy Violation longs today on a Sell day
quote:
Originally posted by rigel

Although not strictly Taylor, nice Buy Violation longs today on a Sell day



I agree and my statistics say that a gap open below the Buy day low has very high odds that we will get atleast back to the Bd Low. So it was a good excuse to long at the open however when the gap got close and failed to go much higher it was time to bail.
For those of you that have been waiting for the TradeStation Add-On I am please to announce that it is finally available. Chech the website Software Add-On to order

This is a sample picture of it with Monday's number on it.


Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Monday 13th July, SS day, both Dax and Ftse have hit the Buy Day low, positive 3 day rally
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard