No registration required! (Why?)

Day Trading with TTT and other tools


Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
ESmini- SS day, prices hit 1238 penetration level on globex and reversed. although the 3DR level was around 1243
Originally posted by rigel

ESmini- SS day, prices hit 1238 penetration level on globex and reversed. although the 3DR level was around 1243


ESignal and some other rolled over last night after the close and therefore 1233 was the top
As it is rollover today, do you folks make any alterations in your entries in your book as premium is now higher. Would these new values in high/lows of the trading day skew your calculations regarding violation/penetration levels, 3DR etc.
My calculations are not as sophisticated as Richbois, I just plug in the previous day's high and low, any discrepancies soon average out plus I use the projected levels only as guidelines along with Taylor's rules. The final say of the market is via Wyckoff's principles of supply and demand i.e supply and demand at any given time.
Rich I think employs 2 sets of calculations, one for the globex and the other day session so he may be making adjustments for rollover day values.
I dont worry about Rollover data as it only affect the 1 day so my data is the same as any continuous data provider. And I usualy dont trade on Rollover day as the manipulation is even weirder than usual
Guys what day is it today in your cycle. The holiday period has skewed by count.
however, ignoring friday being a holiday, I reckon it should be Buy day today.
Originally posted by simba

Guys what day is it today in your cycle. The holiday period has skewed by count.
however, ignoring friday being a holiday, I reckon it should be Buy day today.



Yes it was

I wish you all a Happy, Healthty and Prosperous New Year 2011
monday , january 3 , will be BD for ES mini. Fdax remain in SSD for monday ? or can make a little trick to leave them entangled ?
Originally posted by aincas

monday , january 3 , will be BD for ES mini. Fdax remain in SSD for monday ? or can make a little trick to leave them entangled ?


Look in the European report i sent and you will see what i did
Richbois, Presume you have Dax also on the same count as ESmini, with price adjustments for holiday periods.
I prefer it that way as Dax normally mirrors movements in ESmini, so today both on dax, ftse and ESmini it would be a Sell Day and so far the afternoon action on European markets is working out accordingly.
Would appreciate your comments.
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard