Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
ES having difficulty and threatening t double top at this morning's 1334.50 high.

If I'm not mistaken, (and I do not have my TTT Book open so maybe Rich will confirm or correct me) the average ES rally off a buy day low violation is about 30 ES points, so even if the Es does push through here to a higher high on the day, we might expect some difficuty in the 1246.50 area.
Anyone long with me, or are you all selling this double top to shake me out? lol

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
It is 1:06 EDT and ES is 1233 and it looks like it is ready to launch ... I prefer it not fizzle on the launch pad.

I'm moving my stop loss to 1226.25, which will lock in an average profit of 6.1875 points/traded contract for the day.
Gap filled on SPX and now we have resistance.
quote:
Originally posted by ddaytrader

ES having difficulty and threatening t double top at this morning's 1334.50 high.

If I'm not mistaken, (and I do not have my TTT Book open so maybe Rich will confirm or correct me) the average ES rally off a buy day low violation is about 30 ES points, so even if the Es does push through here to a higher high on the day, we might expect some difficuty in the 1246.50 area.

Average range or spread on a SS day is 22 points for day session and 25 points for 24hr session. We are there now on the day session as we closed the gap.

The Buy day low was at 1265.25 which is still far away from here.
At this point I would not expect to make a positive 3 day rally.

quote:
The Buy day low was at 1265.25 which is still far away from here. At this point I would not expect to make a positive 3 day rally.

Oh ye of little faith
quote:
Originally posted by ddaytrader

It is 1:06 EDT and ES is 1233 and it looks like it is ready to launch ... I prefer it not fizzle on the launch pad.

I'm moving my stop loss to 1226.25, which will lock in an average profit of 6.1875 points/traded contract for the day.

Moving stop to 1330.75 and locking in +7.8125 points profit/contract traded.
quote:
Originally posted by Margie

Gap filled on SPX and now we have resistance.

margie,

are you starting to get the hang of it using rich's ttt and the other tools mentioned, to trade?

jim , ddaytrader and rich are very experienced traders, dont hesistate to ask them questions directly - im sure they will help

g
Gio,
The last few days have been very educational for me on the TTT. I hope everyone will stick around. The experience is priceless and I am so glad I have started TTT. As I get even more comfortable I will ask more questions, but the commentary has been great so far.
I would like to thank all of you for joining this forum.

As we can see we all have different ways of entering and exiting trades and how to use TTT to help us with the bias for the day.

We had great inputs from good traders that are willing to share their experience with the others.
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard