Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Originally posted by rigel

7th Sept- European bourses are down - Sell day.
Richbois, wonder if you designate Esmini today as also a sell day or because of the closure of US markets yesterday, a Buy Day- in which case US and Europe will get out of sync.

Sorry for delay as usual I didnt get nitification you posted.

The US markets were open on the future side till 11.30AM and therefore we had a trading day.

We are still in sync
9th Sept Thursday - Buy Day, we had Higher Bottom on Dax and Ftse and a rally hitting the projected levels

In the past hour has sold off following a gap up opening on Esmini and the expected decline.
Originally posted by Richbois

Originally posted by Simbad_BCN

hello at all

I want to learn how to use TTT, and to know if there any indicator or book of the tecnique in spanish or french because my english is very bad , thanks to all

Hi Simbad

I never found any other books in any other languages.

My indicator which is based on my daily report is pretty simple to read in any language

my Guide to trading TTT E=Books is not very long and is easier to read compare to Taylor itself

Taylor is very hard to read even for english people so you may have even more problems if you dont speak english too well.

Hi Richbois

How can I get your indicator ando your TTT E-Books??
Richbois,
Lately what has been the % for the 3 Day Rally figure. Previously I think you mentioned a figure around 15%, if so, how many cycles you took into account. If you have been keeping the book around 2yrs now, it has got to be over 150
What I meant was negative 3 Day Rally - around 15%

or positive 3 day rally figure being around 85%

Originally posted by Richbois

hello at all

I want to learn how to use TTT, and to know if there any indicator or book of the tecnique in spanish or french because my english is very bad , thanks to all

Hi Simbad

I never found any other books in any other languages.

My indicator which is based on my daily report is pretty simple to read in any language

my Guide to trading TTT E=Books is not very long and is easier to read compare to Taylor itself

Taylor is very hard to read even for english people so you may have even more problems if you dont speak english too well.

Hi Richbois

How can I get your indicator ando your TTT E-Books??

All you have to do is take advantage of the Free Trial in order to get the TTT Guide to Trading E-Books

Once you see get a few reports and read the Guide, or at any time, you may order the indicator

all this can be found on the website
13th sept-Monday SS day, Ftse, Dax and Esmini all have hit their 3DR levels.

Richbois what is your latest figure %wise(for the time you have been keeping the book) for positive 3DR?

13th sept-Monday SS day, Ftse, Dax and Esmini all have hit their 3DR levels.

Richbois what is your latest figure %wise(for the time you have been keeping the book) for positive 3DR?

Sorry missed your questions yesterday

the US markets are staying above 85% on the data of over 2 years
Rich,
Do you trade Forex or Currency futures, if so is it on the same cycle as Emini ie. is it Buy Day today.

BTW expected decline on a Buy day on Dax and Ftse.

Rich,
Do you trade Forex or Currency futures, if so is it on the same cycle as Emini ie. is it Buy Day today.

BTW expected decline on a Buy day on Dax and Ftse.

Each instrument has its own cycle, which may be different in futures and in cash FX
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard