Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
I was asked to add a few pairs to the FX report.

Friday's report included GBPAUD and as of Monday AUDJPY will also be added

For those of you that have the Add-On indicators, please email me for the new version that includes these pairs
Hi Rich:

Aside of the GS news selloff. Would you comment on the last cycle for the indexes?.

TIA
Originally posted by Durendal

Hi Rich:

Aside of the GS news selloff. Would you comment on the last cycle for the indexes?.

TIA

As I mentioned to subscribers on Friday, I was expecting a failed 3 day rally for more the GS reason.

We have or are very close to reaching important key retracement levels on both the S&P and the DOW and also both have reach their 200 week moving averages. All markets are way overbought and therefore due for some correction.

As far as TTT is concern when we get a failed 3 day rally, it is a sign to watch, this one here was followed by a shallow decline.

This shows that the markets are unsure of the direction they want to go.

Let's see what they do in next few cycles and if we get confirmation.
Great Buy Violation Long rally on a SS day
Originally posted by rigel

Great Buy Violation Long rally on a SS day

Long time no see

I was sure we were going to have a failed 3 day rally but I guess I should believe in my statistics a bit more
Went on a short Easter Break to Malaga, Spain, turned out to be longer and expensive due to the Iceland Volcanic ash saga:))))

Buy Day today - classic Higher Bottom longs on European bourses.

Went on a short Easter Break to Malaga, Spain, turned out to be longer and expensive due to the Iceland Volcanic ash saga:))))

Buy Day today - classic Higher Bottom longs on European bourses.

I left Malaga 4 weeks ago and now hoping my flight from Belgrade back to London and Vancouver will fly on Sunday.

Yes and i wonder if US markets will change the direction of the European markets at the open as they need a decline.
Richbois,
fancy that both of us were in Malaga, small world:))))
Presume you are in Belgrade Serbia, some beautiful scenic places around there,
Let's hope for your sake, the ash does not come back over UK airspace over the weekend.

Looks like the decline is taking place in the markets in ESmini right after hitting yesterday's high..........again hats off to Taylor:)))))

Richbois,
fancy that both of us were in Malaga, small world:))))
Presume you are in Belgrade Serbia, some beautiful scenic places around there,
Let's hope for your sake, the ash does not come back over UK airspace over the weekend.

Looks like the decline is taking place in the markets in ESmini right after hitting yesterday's high..........again hats off to Taylor:)))))

I was west of Malaga around Calahonda, for most of the winter and left just before Easter week. I was nearly there for easter as BA was playing the strike game. We finally got away to Belgrade Serbia, and now the volcano is trying to mess up the trip.

For some reason every time we come to Europe there is a crisis in London and we get stranded there. We will see what happens on Sunday.

The European markets didnt give back to the US which gave the US a shallow decline and a good rally.
We are perpetually in crisis:)))
3 days of snow or rain brings the country to a standstill.
3-4 days of sunshine, and a drought is declared ie. hose pipe ban etc.
Tell that to the folks in the middle east deserts.:)))

Wonder why we call this Island as Great Britain, there is nothing great about it any longer, most manufacturing industries have disappeared, in many fields we are 10yrs behind , even Taiwan, and Korea and India have faster broadband than what we get here.
We have a corrupt government for the past 12yrs led by a one-eyed non-elected charlaton Gordon Brown and we are now heading for a hung parliament, and guess what, Gordon Brown by default becomes the leader again.
He has claimed that he Engineered 10yrs of growth here as a Chancellor, infact we just rode the boom in US.
Then when everthing went sour, banks were bailed out here, he blamed the US and World Economy.
Perhaps next time you would consider Franfurt, Paris or Madrid for changeover:))))))
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard