Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
wrong plumbing but nonetheless, i did get long at 1166.50

trying to keep from getting stopped, might not be able too...we shall see

gio
quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

gio

i say i might not be able to hold on to my entry for the whole day cause of aig getting kicked in the teeth

g
quote:

gio

You have great chances of being OK, I hope you sold a few already for a profit as even if I think like you that the market my climb a bit from these levels there is nothing 100% sure in this world.

Good luck
quote:
Originally posted by Larry22

quote:

gio

You have great chances of being OK, I hope you sold a few already for a profit as even if I think like you that the market my climb a bit from these levels there is nothing 100% sure in this world.

Good luck

thanks for the good luck

and, yeah, i reckon i ought to get rid of a few now that we'r at the low 80's

g

Does anyone know who, or how to contact someone with a problem. I am no longer receiveing emails when there is a new posting. I am logged in, subscribed to this thread, proper email, and I was receiving email alerts and then they just stopped.

I have also checked my screened mail.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Sorry for the delay but that was the wave count I had when gio5959 posted earlier about his long trade.

This doesn't mean we won't go lower but we had the required waves for a rally and we were very near Fib prices extensions, stochastic divergence was also present at the moment.

Laurent

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
quote:
Originally posted by jands

Does anyone know who, or how to contact someone with a problem. I am no longer receiveing emails when there is a new posting. I am logged in, subscribed to this thread, proper email, and I was receiving email alerts and then they just stopped.

I have also checked my screened mail.

Any ideas?

Thanks

I dont get it either so they may be changing systems or something

the email for mypivots is [email protected]
Just received an email from Guy about the lack of new posintg email notifications. The are working on the problem and hope to have it fixed in a few days.
This was the comment in the report last night.

Tomorrow is Sell day. On a Sell day we should anticipate a rally from the buy day low. We closed on the lows and we have a 57% chance of making a lower low. If we open with a gap down, we will have a 96% chance of getting back above today's low of 1195.50.

Let's see where we go from here
quote:
Originally posted by Richbois

This was the comment in the report last night.

Tomorrow is Sell day. On a Sell day we should anticipate a rally from the buy day low. We closed on the lows and we have a 57% chance of making a lower low. If we open with a gap down, we will have a 96% chance of getting back above today's low of 1195.50.

Let's see where we go from here

Yep another reason why the wave 5 low had good chances of holding and provide us a good rally to that 1195.50 area but didn't want to mention it earlier.
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard