Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Today was a Sell day and as such we did get the usual see-saw day. TF made the first objective just to pull back and then nailed the second one.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Based on my limited knowledge of Taylor, Looks like today is a textbook SS day, violation of Buy Day Low which has acted as resistance. Any comments.
quote:
Originally posted by simba

Based on my limited knowledge of Taylor, Looks like today is a textbook SS day, violation of Buy Day Low which has acted as resistance. Any comments.

This morning we had a gap open below the Buy day low, based on my TTT we knew we had to get back above these lows and we did and that satisfied the positive 3 day rally odds. By then TVGR took effect and carried us down all day.
Simba textbook SS day is shorting on high made first just at or above Sell day highs :) I bet Taylor would not short today.
quote:
Originally posted by tomo

Simba textbook SS day is shorting on high made first just at or above Sell day highs :) I bet Taylor would not short today.

Hi Tomo

With TVGR in effect and SS day we had a nice TS2 at 11:50 EST on 5 min chart to short on ES.
quote:
we had a nice TS2 at 11:50 EST on 5 min chart to short on ES.

I didn't get that one. I know that you have a custom config on yours, though.

TVGR is of questionable use from what I can see. Most days in this last week have had gap openings and the market reversed after 15 minutes of continuation.

I'm also expecting some more downside at the open--we have an unfinished wave 5 on the 3 minute ES. The TTT low for Thursday is a little lower than I was projecting but close enough.
quote:
Originally posted by mlomker

quote:
we had a nice TS2 at 11:50 EST on 5 min chart to short on ES.

I didn't get that one. I know that you have a custom config on yours, though.

TVGR is of questionable use from what I can see. Most days in this last week have had gap openings and the market reversed after 15 minutes of continuation.

I'm also expecting some more downside at the open--we have an unfinished wave 5 on the 3 minute ES. The TTT low for Thursday is a little lower than I was projecting but close enough.

I personnaly give TVGR 1 hour before I consider it IN EFFECT

And yes I have the same count on 3 minutes however on 15 minutes we seem to have our 5 waves and wave 5 was equal wave 1 at 900.50. That said It dont mean we wont go lower, since as you see in the report we have good odds of making a lower low.
im glad you guys did well today - me, i got killed

well, so much for daily biorhythms cause today i was supposed to be 100% intellectual and i did the opposite of what rich's ttt sell short day was supposed to do

theres always tomorrow and its a buy day and you know what that means?

ciao
tomo, thanks for correcting me, guess got mixed up with a sell day violation of the buy day low.

Richbois: what is TS2? know what is TVGR now

gio: what is that you actually did, perhaps us novices can learn from that experience.
As for the Buy day, would expect a test of the low of SS day and rally from there. pls correct me if I am wrong.
Rich. Simba said 'textbook'. And I am 100% sure that Taylor would not short today. Yes I was short today 3 times making money on each. But if anyone is using the purest Taylor thinking he would not short today. Rules were against it. :)
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard