Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Originally posted by Durendal

Stop to 1126 now. Free trade.

nice trade and folowing TTT cycle.

Good luck with the target
Thanks Rich. Lowered stop to 1116 now or target 1085.
I booked it at 1091.50. I bet I'll sleep better today!.
How does TTT do, generally speaking, in Gold?. Is it on the same cycle as crude oil?.

I was thinking of including Gold, to increase the number of trades, since it has more or less the same price, and interesting volatility.

How does TTT do, generally speaking, in Gold?. Is it on the same cycle as crude oil?.

I was thinking of including Gold, to increase the number of trades, since it has more or less the same price, and interesting volatility.

But since most gold trades outside of U.S. hours, I wonder if the cycle is more complex?.
Back again , got tied up with other project work

BUY Day, looks like failures to penetrate for the past few days.
Richbois on ESmini although it looks like failed 3DR from day session data, in reality on the 24hrs market, prices did go above previous BUY Day low of 1090.

well today in Europe, we had the usual decline on the open , testing of SS day low and rally all in the first hour of trading. However the market being in downtrend, we may not see much upside but you never know:)))
Esmini was taken down to around 1065, my projected decline level prior to a technical rally, and along went dax and ftse.

But since most gold trades outside of U.S. hours, I wonder if the cycle is more complex?.

Gold respects my cycles of TTT with a 90+% of positive 3 day rally.

The cycle is different than OIL and is on a SS day today

I dont trade Gold so I cant comment on the trading hours, only that it follows the cycles.
Originally posted by rigel

Back again , got tied up with other project work

BUY Day, looks like failures to penetrate for the past few days.
Richbois on ESmini although it looks like failed 3DR from day session data, in reality on the 24hrs market, prices did go above previous BUY Day low of 1090.

well today in Europe, we had the usual decline on the open , testing of SS day low and rally all in the first hour of trading. However the market being in downtrend, we may not see much upside but you never know:)))

These are the odd cycles where they fail duriing the day session and not on the 24hr session. It still shows as bearish but not as strong as when both fail.

NQ did fail on both count yesterday.

ES did reach the 24 hr objective during the night but my day session objective is lower, so we could retest the overnight lows.
Originally posted by Richbois

Gold respects my cycles of TTT with a 90+% of positive 3 day rally.

The cycle is different than OIL and is on a SS day today

I dont trade Gold so I cant comment on the trading hours, only that it follows the cycles.

I have oil on SSD today as well. No?. I'm only watching those other 2 for now, because they have nice volatility.

If it were not friday I would be swinging long on ES, but I'm taking the day off. Maybe I'll buy near the close, perhaps lower.
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard