Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Never mind. I triple checked. My mistake. Sorry.
Originally posted by Durendal

Originally posted by Richbois

I was away for 2 weeks and now back.

Yesterday was a nice SS day as only TF was below the BDL and the others rallied to help TF make it back above.

Looks like yestreday's momentum will bring the markets higher before the decline can start.

Originally posted by Richbois

Originally posted by Durendal

What are your rules to include or exclude days like Monday?.

It seems you chose to exclude it this time around?.

Why do you say I exclude Monday??

Hi Rich. We were both on Sell say on June 15 according to the thread. Then in the post above (made on July 8) you mention that 7/7 was a nice SS day.

According to the count this is possible only if you skip Monday from the count. Hence my question.

Thanks in advance.

I suggest that you check your calendar again. or check your count as mine is correct
Any comments on the last couple of cycles?. It seems expiration affected them a lot?.
Yes, I noticed the same thing about expiration. Some clarification would be nice =)
Quarter end did effect some but we ended up with 2 failed rallies in a row which is bearish

The next few cycles looked also bearish even if we are getting positive 3 day rally

Even this cycle is iffy at the moment, we have positive 3 day rally on the 24hr session but it will depend how it goes tonight and tomorrow morning

We have been in a down trend since Apr 26 therefore the Bears are in charge until they lose the ball, and yes they drop it once in a while until they get it back. The start of big bear markets never start too fast because every bull would bail out. So Bears need to give them hope until every Mon and Pop has their money in the market.

It sucks but that is the way the cookie crumbles
Richbois,
presume we are still on the same cycle,

29th Thursday saw an impressive decline for a Buy Day, followed by classic BV rally on the 30th Friday Sell Day, continuing today on a SS day , my 3DR rally target of 1116 has been exceeded. High Violation level is 1123, any comments.
Originally posted by rigel

Richbois,
presume we are still on the same cycle,

29th Thursday saw an impressive decline for a Buy Day, followed by classic BV rally on the 30th Friday Sell Day, continuing today on a SS day , my 3DR rally target of 1116 has been exceeded. High Violation level is 1123, any comments.

Yep we are on the same cycle with similar target levels.

Big fight going on for the longer term picture

who will win Bulls or Bears???????
Yes right old tug between Bulls and Bears, another decline on a Buy Day, has the market found a higher bottom, seems to be bouncing around 1113-1114
Originally posted by rigel

Yes right old tug between Bulls and Bears, another decline on a Buy Day, has the market found a higher bottom, seems to be bouncing around 1113-1114

I guess the tug is not over yet
Markets hitting 3day rally projections on a sell day.
Emini hit 1093
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard