Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Originally posted by Durendal

Glad it worked for you. What made you ignore TVGR this time around?.

What looked like a double top before lunch time was 1 reason, also i started this trade knowing this was riskier due to TVGR, therefore I normaly protect position sooner, just in case.
Richbois

Presume you are retaining today as Buy Day as Globex was open yesterday. Dax (SS DAY-31st May) was certainly open for business (over 60pt range)

well the required decline is occurring right from open.
Originally posted by rigel

Richbois

Presume you are retaining today as Buy Day as Globex was open yesterday. Dax (SS DAY-31st May) was certainly open for business (over 60pt range)

well the required decline is occurring right from open.

YES and so far DAX is at more than the required decline and even violation.

TF ES NQ reversed at TTT levels sofar during the globex session

Will have a big down gap open once again at the open.
Nice call and big bounce already.
Yes my calc. violation low on dax was around 5835.

ftse and estimate around 5100

and esmini around 1064, however the decline low was around 1076

excellent Buy Day overall.
So forecast for today is to rally somewhat?
As Rich has explained many times, expect rally on Sell day. Sometimes it ends up zig zag day depending on how the prices unfolded on a Buy Day ie. whether there was a strong trend or not.
Today was SS day, ESmini hit the 1105 penetration level and reversed, classic Taylor short.
Both on Ftse and Dax, cannot get better SS days,
Pentration levels on Ftse was around 5250 and Dax 6090 past their 3DRally levels.
Originally posted by rigel

As Rich has explained many times, expect rally on Sell day. Sometimes it ends up zig zag day depending on how the prices unfolded on a Buy Day ie. whether there was a strong trend or not.
Today was SS day, ESmini hit the 1105 penetration level and reversed, classic Taylor short.

Excellent rigel. Thanks.
I may have to put Rigel on the payroll as he does answer all the questions while I am busy

Thanks for that.
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard