Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Originally posted by rigel

Monday 17th May: Buy Violation longs on a Sell Day on European bourses.

Cant ask for any thing better on a Sell day

Look at this DAX example on a 15 min chart but using entry on a 3 min was even better. DAX opens right in the DP zone and reverse immediatly to close the gap.

Click image for original size
screenhunter05 may 17 09 00
Quite pleased with my Taylor's calculations working out on ESmini as well.
project high on ES was around 1140 on average rally basis and project low 1114
Do not trade the market but do keep a watch on it as it dictates the movements on other markets.

As you illustrated a couple of hours on Dax or Ftse is enough per day to get by.

Quite pleased with my Taylor's calculations working out on ESmini as well.
project high on ES was around 1140 on average rally basis and project low 1114
Do not trade the market but do keep a watch on it as it dictates the movements on other markets.

As you illustrated a couple of hours on Dax or Ftse is enough per day to get by.

Very good calculations, similar to my day MA numbers
Tuesday Classic Taylor- shorts on a SS day on Dax and Ftse
ES hit the projected penetration high and 3 day rally high around 1147 before selling off- Salute to Taylor

ES hit the projected penetration high and 3 day rally high around 1147 before selling off- Salute to Taylor

Even reach the TTT violation was Reached on the noze

When you mention TTT violation, is that the violation of Yesterday's (sell day) low.
My table shows a value of 1103 for projected low as the sell day low was around 1113, whereas the market is hovering around 1124 Buy Day Low.

When you mention TTT violation, is that the violation of Yesterday's (sell day) low.
My table shows a value of 1103 for projected low as the sell day low was around 1113, whereas the market is hovering around 1124 Buy Day Low.

sorry I meant Penetration and I just noticed you had mentioned it.
Friday SS Day, Markets testing Lows made earlier this month,
could be one of those failed 3DRally today

On FTSE and Dax, there were certainly BV long scalps on the open.

Click image for original size
esmini daily chart
Wow Rigel. It really doesn't matter if the markets follow the Taylor sequence or not, you always have a positive "get it on" attitude.

Something to strive for, at least for me. Way to go.
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard