Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Could you post the TTT-Plan from 23 December?
Any chance you can send me the plan for European Future markets from
December 23 also?

Just found your website and doing a little research about the past
performance, gone through the last few and looks pretty impressive.

Merry X-mas all!
Hi Mel

Here the 2 reports sent Dec 22nd for trading on the 23rd.
These reports have the close of the 23rd on the right hand side
Sorry I could'nt fit all of the Europe report on 1 page.

If you have any questions or need any further info contact me at

[email protected]

Click image for original size
No Description Entered

No Description Entered
We did have a positive 3-day rally on ES but I think it was only by 1.25 points. Do 3-day cycle highs ever happen on the SS day or does it vary between Sell & Buy days depending upon whether it is a bull or bear move?
Is a positive rally from Low of Buy Day to High of Sell Day or High of SS Day

What happens when on a Buy Day, low is made last, then there is further downtrend via the Sell day and SS day.
Does this constitute a negative rally.
quote:
Originally posted by mlomker

We did have a positive 3-day rally on ES but I think it was only by 1.25 points. Do 3-day cycle highs ever happen on the SS day or does it vary between Sell & Buy days depending upon whether it is a bull or bear move?

You are correct it varies depending on how bullish or bearish the move is. On ES it has been about 50-50 for the year and we only had highs on SS days 45% on the time in last 3 months.
quote:
Originally posted by simba

Is a positive rally from Low of Buy Day to High of Sell Day or High of SS Day

What happens when on a Buy Day, low is made last, then there is further downtrend via the Sell day and SS day.
Does this constitute a negative rally.

Based on my statistics for this year, we get about 85% positive 3 day rallies, we also had 44 out of 84 Buy days that the low was made last. On a Buy day we need to get a decline from the SS day high. So it is either made on the SS day then the low is made first or the decline is on the Buy day and often the low is made last.
TTT and MTP did it again as TTT nailed the lows on TF with a DP signal on 3 minute chart and a TS3 on the 15 min with wave A = wave C. We also had lots of divergence on the 15 min chart

Nice reward with low risk even if you only got part of it.

I hope one and all had a great Christmas and wish you a very Happy Healthy an Prosperous New Year 2009

No Description Entered

No Description Entered
i traded the es today using rich's ttt as my framework and im a happy camper - long when we hit rich's lows

i cant believe you fellow rich's ttt traders didnt do the same, if you did why arent you posting?

happy new year, forthcoming of the ox (bull)

Can one of you learned guys explain Mondays price action , from the post of 23rd, if that was a SS day, and markets were open for 24th and 26th, 29th would be a SS day. So am I to understand that the market tested the highs of 26th on the Open and sold off into lunch and then turned around to close on the high which can happen on SS day.
So today 30th Tuesday, if the high is made first, we can have a shorting opportunity and vice versa, perhaps somebody more experienced can outline possible scenario for today
quote:
Originally posted by simba

Can one of you learned guys explain Mondays price action , from the post of 23rd, if that was a SS day, and markets were open for 24th and 26th, 29th would be a SS day. So am I to understand that the market tested the highs of 26th on the Open and sold off into lunch and then turned around to close on the high which can happen on SS day.
So today 30th Tuesday, if the high is made first, we can have a shorting opportunity and vice versa, perhaps somebody more experienced can outline possible scenario for today

Hi Simba

Today is a buy day and therefore we should expect a decline from the SS day highs. As I write this all 4 indexex have met this condition however the decline has been shallow. So based on TTT we could go lower at some point today. Having said that the markets are very thin these days and it is year end with all the window dressing to be done today and tomorrow.
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard