Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Thanks Rich.

I just subscribed to your service.
quote:
Originally posted by mucis

Thanks Rich.

I just subscribed to your service.

I thank you and I see you got my email

the last picture I posted was the recap page from last night' report
Laurent,
What did you study(tudoring, books, etc.) in order to have your level of understanding of EW? I am such a beginner at EW that I need to learn more. Your trading here is truly inspiring. Thank you.
bruce

have you had a chance to view larry's Elliot Wave pics lately?

he has been dead on and its very impressive - today he nailed the low this morning, to the tee

hope its helps in getting a better feel for EW and hopefully it also helps with your style of trading

feel free to ask larry questions about EW and also ask away on rich's ttt - rich will answer you promptly

c ya

g
quote:
Originally posted by Margie

Laurent,
What did you study(tudoring, books, etc.) in order to have your level of understanding of EW? I am such a beginner at EW that I need to learn more. Your trading here is truly inspiring. Thank you.

Hi Margie, thanks for the kind words. I have to say that what I do is apply EW at it's simplest way possible but even that is not so simple. What I suggest as to look on the internet for the basic concept of EW then start labeling some of your charts like ES and then compare it with the ones I will post and if there is things you don't understand just ask and I will try to help you along the way when I can.

Most of what I have learned comes from years of experience and because I don't try to have a bias focused on only 1 side I have more chances of success. What have helped me a lot recently has been the addition of Richard's TTT book as this has increased the odds for me of choosing the right side as sometimes I can have 2 possible wave counts that are completely at the opposite as my percentage is now close to 75% of success when I combined both EW with Fib numbers and TTT book.

Hope this answers part of your question as EW is not easy to explain in a few lines, to master it you need to try it, but once you start getting the hang of it you can't just rely on it by itself you need indicators and anything else that can help you choose which way the market can go. That's one of the reason why I post here as I believe in the TTT method as this has helped me a lot so far.
Thanks to everyone that got the forum resized. Super size is only good at Mc Donalds
I'll have to put some time at that thread.....Elliott alludes me...
quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

bruce

he has been dead on and its very impressive - today he nailed the low this morning, to the tee

hope its helps in getting a better feel for EW and hopefully it also helps with your style of trading

feel free to ask larry questions about EW and also ask away on rich's ttt - rich will answer you promptly

c ya

g

quote:
Originally posted by TreeShaker

Thanks to everyone that got the forum resized. Super size is only good at Mc Donalds

Yes the charts and graphics are better on the laptops now..
as for super sizing don't forget it can be hazardous to to your health..
Today's recap

Today was a Sell day. Having dropped overnight and making a Lower Low at close to the numbers, we were to anticipate a rally from there and we did test the previous high but it waited to the last moment to finally push through and achieve the projected Highs.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
For me it's a hassle to have to scroll left and right to read text or charts...so I'm lazy.....anyone know how to change this for myself.?...and new monitors isn't a good answer for me.....

Not just this thread...many of them
quote:
Originally posted by gio5959

bruce

c ya

g

I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard