Day Trading with TTT and other tools

Welcome to this new thread, where we can share trading ideas and our thoughts on the Taylor Trading Technique.

Anyone with questions on TTT, this is the place.
Well it took some time we made the Buy day low at the TTT violation levels.

Markets held there for nearly 1 hour then on the second touch we had a nice TS1 form right on the TTT numbers so far 4R trade. Enough for me. Time to get ready for a nice weekend away.

You all have a good one.

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
Salut Rich,

the small green triangles on the chart, are these failed signals such as failed DPs or Ts1-4 ?
Thanks !
quote:
Originally posted by MartinU

Salut Rich,

the small green triangles on the chart, are these failed signals such as failed DPs or Ts1-4 ?
Thanks !

Bonjour Martin, yes these green triangles are failed signals, Richard and I are using an old MTP add-on version they give more signals but you will get a lot of failed ones specially on a 1 min time frame, reason why we combine these with TTT and Fib clusters.

Laurent
Hi Laurent, thanks for clarifying !
Have a nice week end,
Martin
Monday 23rd March a Sell Day, a huge gap up on both Dax and Ftse right to the R3 pivot levels, ideal short sales , 30-40pts price drops. Ofcourse not strictly Taylor, but this is 2009 Intraday:))), have to take the any opportunity the market gives as unfolding price action dictates.
quote:
Originally posted by daxtrader

Monday 23rd March a Sell Day, a huge gap up on both Dax and Ftse right to the R3 pivot levels, ideal short sales , 30-40pts price drops. Ofcourse not strictly Taylor, but this is 2009 Intraday:))), have to take the any opportunity the market gives as unfolding price action dictates.

Nice trade Daxtrader right on your R3 + DP + TTT what else do we need

No Description Entered
another fantastic call by rich's ttt for a sell day

good job rich !
I am please to announce that the Add-On for Ninja Trader and ESignal now includes the Asian markets, Bond Market and the Soft Commodities market.
Some of you have been asking me about FX trades. Well this is a trade I took a few hours ago. CAD is on a SS day and opened below the Buy day low. I thought I had missed the boat but the pair came back to test the previous day low. I am long at 1.2205 and aiming for at least the Buy day low of 1.2285. Now that the price moved in my favor I moved my stop to 1.2190 making this a 15 pip risk for a minimum 75 pips reward. Lets see what will happen while I sleep.

No Description Entered
What a Sell day yesterday, no wonder most people find Taylor totally confusing, was a struggle and frustating period for me for sometime, Great TVGR effect, reminded me of 6th Feb, however that a Buy day with the similar TVGR effect and Decline Zero.

Today SS day if off to a cracking start, Dax penetrated yesterdays high by 3-4pts and prices went south, on Ftse there was a failure to penetrate.
I hope all you TTT traders had a good 2014 and I wish you all a better 2015
Richard